Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings for Justice

Talk about the ratings for Justice (hopefully through the roof) once they're posted here.

I'm betting that they're some of the best (if not the best) of the season. There's plenty of discussion going on, apparently, since I keep getting Network Timeouts on Kryptonsite. I know it's not on my side, since everywhere else works fine.

Comment

I hope its gonna get over 5 millions!! IMO I'm sure it will reach like 5.2 millions :P

Comment

how do you rate the episeply at ode? please send me a reply @ [email protected]

Comment

This eppy has to have the best ratings of the season! If not then I'm sure its because they did such a crappy job promoting it. Cuz lets face it, unfortunately none of the commercials lived up to the online hype.

Comment

Originally posted by boywithbluehanger
            This eppy has to have the best ratings of the season! If not then I'm sure its because they did such a crappy job promoting it. Cuz lets face it, unfortunately none of the commercials lived up to the online hype.
            I saw lots of commercials for it leading up to it. Yahoo had a 12-minute preview. We saw reviews of the show before it even aired (how often do we actually get that? I didn't think that happened with Smallville.)

Never underestimate the internet. While the whole world not be on it, it has LOTS of power in hyping things up.

Comment

Lack of promotion isn't going to be the downfall of this episode. I saw atleast 3 promos before it even aired. Not counting the numerous trailers I've seen throughout the hiatus and week leading into the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                Lack of promotion isn't going to be the downfall of this episode. I saw atleast 3 promos before it even aired. Not counting the numerous trailers I've seen throughout the hiatus and week leading into the episode.
                Yeah, I think the only thing that could bring this episode down was if it had a bad episode leading in. Luckily, Hydro was a great lead-in, and the show was promoted like crazy. Can't wait to at least get the overnights.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                  I saw lots of commercials for it leading up to it. Yahoo had a 12-minute preview. We saw reviews of the show before it even aired (how often do we actually get that? I didn't think that happened with Smallville.)

Never underestimate the internet. While the whole world not be on it, it has LOTS of power in hyping things up.
                  Yeah you're right but i think that the commercials could have done more to promote the superheroes themselves but i dunno. I'm just hoping the ratings kick butt so 7th season wont be in question lol

Comment

Originally posted by boywithbluehanger
                    Yeah you're right but i think that the commercials could have done more to promote the superheroes themselves but i dunno. I'm just hoping the ratings kick butt so 7th season wont be in question lol
                    Pfft. 7th Season isn't anywhere near in question, IMO. A network isn't going to cancel it's #2 show unless they have something MAJOR to replace it with.

Comment

Technically SV is now CW #1 show. ANTM isn't airing.

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
                        Technically SV is now CW #1 show. ANTM isn't airing.
                        Awesome-sauce.

Comment

Justice is the best so far, but it would have been better as a two hour special since it leads to the formation of Justice League. To bad CW does not repeat its Thursday show later on during the night or even the next day or so. I am still hoping Chloe and Clark hook up even in an episode like Laberinth........SV is the Best Show ever from CW/WC

Comment

I REALLY hope the ratings are high, because if they are- come on say it with me, you know you want to:

"Give us a JLA spin off!!!"

Comment

GIVE US A JLA SPINOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the ratings GOTTA be high. there was so much promotion on the internet, people who never heard of smallville knew about justice

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎