Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music from Justice

Post anything about music heard in Justice here.

Hopefully there will be at least one good lyrical piece. Has anyone else noticed that lyrical music is sadly lacking this season? The only memorable pieces I can think of are It Ends Tonight and Prelude 12/21

Comment

Miss Murder - AFI

I know that was in Subterranean, but the music is seriously lacking this season. Less Lexana, more music?

Comment

"Hopefully there will be at least one good lyrical piece. Has anyone else noticed that lyrical music is sadly lacking this season? The only memorable pieces I can think of are It Ends Tonight and Prelude 12/21"

Don't forget "Ache" (at the end of that episode where Clark is alone playing with his baseball) and "Cain and Able" (the one played at the Thanksgiving table).

Raging Clue,

The song was acutally "Prelude 12/21" not "Miss Murder", but yeah, it was by A.F.I. Great song. Best of the season, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Raging Clue
          Miss Murder - AFI

I know that was in Subterranean, but the music is seriously lacking this season. Less Lexana, more music?
          What LuthorsRequiem said, it wasn't Miss Murder, it's was Prelude 12/21

But yeah, I'm dying for a good lyrical piece. I think rock music would go great with Justice, but I have a feeling we'll be dealing with a John Williams-esque score tonight.

Comment

Very justicey music so far I must say. Alot of drums...

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
              What LuthorsRequiem said, it wasn't Miss Murder, it's was Prelude 12/21

But yeah, I'm dying for a good lyrical piece. I think rock music would go great with Justice, but I have a feeling we'll be dealing with a John Williams-esque score tonight.
              Oopsies. AFI isn't really a band I listen to. I thought I saw someone post that it was that song. My bad

Comment

Great music, but the one lyrical piece they used was a bit too sad for my tastes. It fit the scene well though.

Comment

Yeah, that song during the break up scene was too sad for me too. I'm glad they broke up though.

Comment

The musical score they ended the episode with was so dam heroic! ANyone happen to know who composed that final piece or the name of it?!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by TUMFP
                      The musical score they ended the episode with was so dam heroic! ANyone happen to know who composed that final piece or the name of it?!?!?!?!
                      Yeah I agree. That was awesome ending

Comment

Yea, the ending was amazing and the music just made it better. Has anyone else been liking the original music made for Smallvilles episodes. I wish that theyd release them on CD or on some form of media or site. The music in "Reckoning" when Lanas SUV was hit and tear-jerking. I cired. Whoever composes the music for SV should keep up the good work.

Comment

does anyone know the song playing during the last lois and oliver scene?

Comment

The song playing I beleive is supposed to be something by Greg Laswell. You can check his website, I think they mentioned it there

Comment

I liked the little bit of Aquaman theme music we heard when he was in that vent shaft about to take out the guards in that room. sounded very mysterious and deep sea-esque if possible lol

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎