Just One Bad Day Away...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i LOVE LOVE LOVE this story

Comment

• Michael, as always, that was just fantastic. I've loved this from beginning to end. Thank you for completing it despite the horrible turmoil in your life at the moment (and i sincerely hope life gets better for you and your family very soon).

I'm so looking forward to reading whatever else you have to offer. You're a talented writer and it's been a joy to read this

Comment

• A fantastic end to a fantastic story. Hope you find the time to write a sequel when your life calms down a bit.

Comment

• “Of course,” Lois replied beginning to laugh with him. “After all, what do you think I am, galactically stupid?
          Awww, Lois and Clark... LOVE the reference!

And wow, this whole story is just amazing... I really hope you do write a sequel.

Comment

• That was very much of the 'yay'! I'm just mopy to see it go. Now I'll just have to sit and make conversation with sid the willy haired dairy gnome until you post a new Clois fic.

Btw, this is my hint to write again asais [as soon as inspiration strikes] cuz you are a wonderfully talented writer and the best part?...drum roll... you write CLOIS fics! Uber Yay!

..hmm.. this is what watching Buffy for nearly a decade has done to my vocabulary.

Comment

• YAY!!! finally. what a great ending. Well except for the ending part of course. But if you write a sequel I'll forgive you.

I'm sorry about what happened to your family. I hope everyone will pull though okay.

Comment

• Awesome Update! Loved It! I love the end with Clark and Lois.

Comment

• Thank you so much for pushing through and finishing this, even with the difficult situations that you've been dealing with. This is a great, great fic and you made my day by posting!

Daffodilly

Comment

• I finally came online today and checked out the final chapter to your story and I have to say that I LOVED every word of it. You're an amazing writer and there really is no other way to put it. Thank you for taking your time out of your hectic life to writing this and sharing it with us. We greatly appretiate it

Comment

• I don't believe I reviewed this before . . . I think the idea is wonderful and it was very well done, very enjoyable. I love the Lois & Clark reference (the "galactically stupid" phrase is a favorite), and I'm left wondering, will there be a sequel? I'm wanting one . . .

Comment

• Just strolling through the fanfics and found this.....Fantastic story!
                        If anyone is a CLOIS fan they need to read this.

You are a great storyteller, hope you find time for more.

Comment

• WOW, this is definitely one of the best Superman stories I've read. Is there a sequel?

Comment

• That is one of (if not the) best fanfic of superman I've read! There wasn't the whole Lana drama from the serie, and it didn't feel like Lois was Clark's rebound. I hope you keep writing!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎