View Poll Results: Who would you choose?

Voters
432. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lois

252 58.33%
  • Lana

38 8.80%
  • Chloe

147 34.03%
  • I'd rather have Shelby as a pet.

20 4.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by oht4KKsmlvlwtchr
    i dont love jensen but thats kind of just for obvious reasons! but theres more to it!

well i think that its not lanas fault if people hold her up on a pedestal because...shocker its OTHER PEOPLE who are doing it not her!
    Never really said it was Lana's fault, but sorry if I insinuated that. I was just naming that as a reason why I can't really relate to her/respect her as a character. She's got guys fawning over her right and left. And really, she does nothing to stop the "pedestal" behavior, except for the one time she talked to Clark about it. I think she rather enjoys it (but then again, who the hell wouldn't? LOL I know I would)

Originally posted by oht4KKsmlvlwtchr
    well i think that its not lanas fault if people hold her up on a pedestal because...shocker its OTHER PEOPLE who are doing it not her!
    There's my buddy! And again with a good point made!

Lana has clearly stated how much she hates being held up on a pedestal... why are you bashing her for it?

Edit: Just saw your post above so nevermind

Forum Regular
    lol i think everyone would like it! i am just saying that lana doesnt really ask for it and its not like she is sitting there trying to pressuring people into complimenting her or respecting her i think its just something that comes naturally! I know if i was a character on that show i would be like every other guy...and tina!

LoL, not trying to bash. I'm actually having a good time discussing this with yall, I never get a chance to do this. No, not bashing. Just...very heavily putting her down. Just kidding of course!

I dunno, I've always had a certain beef with Lana. I mean Season 1? I liked Lana. I think I might have even liked her more than I liked Chloe. But as the years progressed, I saw major character development in Chloe and none in Lana. Except for her Paris makeover where she wore all black and was suddenly so mature. Pink went out of style WAY quick LOL

Forum Regular
    yea i think that lana has changed a lot since the begining but its always the same girl underneath! I think that its just become an attempt to try to get her out of the picture a little more so! which is kind of why chloe has slowly faded more into the spotlight! unfortunate but true!

Originally posted by RobynAdele0406
    LoL, not trying to bash. I'm actually having a good time discussing this with yall, I never get a chance to do this. No, not bashing. Just...very heavily putting her down. Just kidding of course!

I dunno, I've always had a certain beef with Lana. I mean Season 1? I liked Lana. I think I might have even liked her more than I liked Chloe. But as the years progressed, I saw major character development in Chloe and none in Lana. Except for her Paris makeover where she wore all black and was suddenly so mature. Pink went out of style WAY quick LOL
    We don't like bashing. That's why we're here. All the CLANA fans have been chased away by bashers so we're here to lend them a hand. You we like cause you don't bash.

Season one Lana was the best. She's what should have maintained through the show. However, the writer's lost interest and ruined her character.

Forum Regular The Petri Dish Kid's Avatar
    Originally posted by Janna Lynn
    Season one Lana was the best. She's what should have maintained through the show. However, the writer's lost interest and ruined her character.
    Precisely. I did say in a post in some other thread long ago that the Lana of Season 1 brought balance to Clark's life. She added the "Awww shucks" quality but the writers kinda jumped the shark on her so she's just moving on from guy to guy even if she isn't outright dating them.

So basically that's the reason why I can't stand her anymore. She's taken a too dramatic change for the worst in my opinion.

Originally posted by Janna Lynn
    We don't like bashing. That's why we're here. All the CLANA fans have been chased away by bashers so we're here to lend them a hand. You we like cause you don't bash.

The sad truth. Yeah, we're the helping hands. lol.
    [img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i37/Belle_31/clarmy16vc.jpg[img]

[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i37/Belle_31/clarmy43ii.jpg[img]

Lana Lang is my favorite....

In reading some posts I found it interesting that some dislike Lana not because of her actions but because of the affection guys have had for her...something that she has absolutely no control over...

....and I don't think Clark has placed her on some sort of pedistal...there wouldn't be so much angst or have put her through so much pain over the years if this was the case...and this is not directed at you RobynAdele0406 it is just that I have read this arguement by those that tend to dislike Lana's character....
    Last edited by boingo; 05-23-2006 at 01:47 AM.

lana is the my fave, *and* shes definitely the strongest!!

i mean, she had to put up with *jason*!!!!

^ Ha ha. True. Lana is strong. Look at what she has done for people. She's stonger than people give her credit for. Like I've said before she has been through a lot and she is still around, not in the psych ward or anything.

Originally posted by Georgie
    ^ Ha ha. True. Lana is strong. Look at what she has done for people. She's stonger than people give her credit for. Like I've said before she has been through a lot and she is still around, not in the psych ward or anything.
    But, sometimes I think she should.

She's worn a necklace that was part of the meteor that killed her parents, and thought it was good luck. She killed herself, and got brought back just to see her parents, and wanted to do it again.

She's been possessed by a witch, which isn't her fault, but that would take a toll on anyone's mind. And she's been a vampire, attacked by various FOTW, and even attacked by normal (yet psycho) people!

I just think it's insane that she isn't insane.

The show uses her way too much, and personally I think they have put her through too much to have us think she's still this sweet, normal, innocent girl.

Originally posted by hottietom
    But, sometimes I think she should.

She's worn a necklace that was part of the meteor that killed her parents, and thought it was good luck. She killed herself, and got brought back just to see her parents, and wanted to do it again.

She's been possessed by a witch, which isn't her fault, but that would take a toll on anyone's mind. And she's been a vampire, attacked by various FOTW, and even attacked by normal (yet psycho) people!

The show uses her way too much, and personally I think they have put her through too much to have us think she's still this sweet, normal, innocent girl.
    Ok, so Chloe has been posessed by a witch, so has Lois. Chloe has been attacked by FOTWs, Lois dates FOTWs, Chloe's mom is in a mental institution, and she wouldn't even visit her. Lois has been kidnapped, and brainwashed. But you see no need for them to have gone insane? Chloe even has a freakin' family history of it. And wearing a piece of a meteor rock is not crazy, it's superstitous. And they don't use her way too much, she's the female lead. They are supposed to give her storylines.

Originally posted by hottietom

YES! It's all so true! The SV writers should be shot, buried, dug up in about about a month when their corspses are all decomposed, and then shot some more for what they have done to Lana's character.

I don't think I hate who Lana is as much as I hate all that Lana has been made to be. By season 4 Lana has just become this souless "plot pot" in which the minds behind SV just pour out all their major plot points and happenings into, at the expense of her personality. Sometimes I don't consider Lana a main character, because to be perfectly honest, she doesn't have any character! She's merely a tool to the show, nothing more...

Oh, and to answer the question, Chloe...
    Last edited by Cyckness; 05-24-2006 at 02:29 PM.

^^ I don't think she meant use as in they put her in scenes. I think she means use as in... oh that guy is just using that girl. Or something like that.

Yeah, they've all been through their fair share of trauma. Hell, if I lived in Smallville, I woulda gone crazy early Season 2. But I think hottietom was just playing off of what you said about Lana, so she wasn't really gonna discuss Chloe and Lois when you were discussing Lana.

Right, my vote still goes for Chloe. She's my favorite, she's a great role model for young girls, she's strong, successful, and still manages to protect her best friend's secret without breaking a sweat (none that we see anyways lol)

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast