View Poll Results: Who would you choose?

Voters
432. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lois

252 58.33%
  • Lana

38 8.80%
  • Chloe

147 34.03%
  • I'd rather have Shelby as a pet.

20 4.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    ^^ Of course. Is it not ovbious?? Only one he's EVER really loved.
    [img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i37/Belle_31/clarmy16vc.jpg[img]

[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i37/Belle_31/clarmy43ii.jpg[img]

Forum Regular The Petri Dish Kid's Avatar
    Wow the Clarmy are really coming out in full force now. Haha...bring it on!

^ Oh we'll bring it! Just curious... what ship are you?

Lois for me!

Lana. End of story. She's been through a lot in her life: her parent's death, heartbreak, running the Talon... etc.. should I continue? She's a strong woman.
    Last edited by clana4ev3r; 05-19-2006 at 06:54 PM.

Chloe by far. She's my favorite because she's not one dimensional like Lana and not in your face obnoxious like Lois. Yeah, Chloe has definitely got her quirks. Everybody does. But I can relate to what she goes through. I mean, who hasn't loved a guy and had him love someone else?

Lana, I can't relate with. Because gee, I don't think I've ever had EVERY guy in my town fall hopelessly in love with me. Can't relate to that at all. She's a little too high up on her pedestal for my tastes.

LOL, Robyn. Couldn't have said it better.

Originally posted by RobynAdele0406
    She's a little too high up on her pedestal for my tastes.
    Oh wow. She's had five boyfriends in five years and is nice to even the nobodies at school. Yep... she's way up there on the pedestal.

Originally posted by Janna Lynn
    Oh wow. She's had five boyfriends in five years and is nice to even the nobodies at school. Yep... she's way up there on the pedestal.
    No need to snark, hun LoL.

I mean, isn't it very obvious that Clark has had her on a pedestal for quite some time? Just... I mean, do you not see it? Honestly? I thought it was obvious to everyone. Even Lana, I think she said it once.

And Lex and Jason? Don't they hold her up and beyond?

Sorry for the eye rolling thing. People have just been doing it to me alot and I'm sick of it. I apologize.

Jason was a whacko... Lex, don't even get me started on that pedophile. lol

You're right though. Lana told Clark she feels like everyone sees this image of her being needed and such. And she hates it. It's why she wanted to start running the Talon. Then she tells Clark about how she can see that he holds her in high regard. What's so bad about that? Clark respects her. I didn't know that was a bad thing.

Jason was definitely a whacko, but...mmm...who doesn't love Jensen Ackles? *dreamy sigh* Um...what? Right...Lex...he's a lot of things but he's no pedophile. Womanizer, yes.

Womanizer?? Ooookay. We don't agree on that either. lol

Sorry for the eye rolling thing. People have just been doing it to me alot and I'm sick of it. I apologize.

You're right though. Lana told Clark she feels like everyone sees this image of her being needed and such. And she hates it. It's why she wanted to start running the Talon. Then she tells Clark about how she can see that he holds her in high regard. What's so bad about that? Clark respects her. I didn't know that was a bad thing.
    It goes a bit farther than respect, IMO. He was "in love" with her before he ever really spoke to her. He'd watch her through his telescope, never really saw anything she did as wrong.

Respect isn't a bad thing. But worshipping the ground she walks on (a bit of an exageration, but I'm at a loss for intelligent words lol) is a little beyond and above. Pedestal.

Ok *starts over* Chloe is a well rounded, three-dimensional character that I can totally relate to and whom is a character that I am positive plenty of girls can look up to. She makes mistakes, but pays for them ten-fold (rather than them just being swept under the rug).

ETA: Oh and it's okay about the eye rolling thing. Defense go up, I know all about that.
    Last edited by RobynAdele0406; 05-19-2006 at 09:57 PM.

Forum Regular
    i dont love jensen but thats kind of just for obvious reasons! but theres more to it!

well i think that its not lanas fault if people hold her up on a pedestal because...shocker its OTHER PEOPLE who are doing it not her!

Womanizer?? Ooookay. We don't agree on that either. lol
    Well considering Smallville's never showed us that Lex has interest in anyone under the age of 13, he's not a pedophile either, LOL.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast