View Poll Results: Who would you choose?

Voters
432. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lois

252 58.33%
  • Lana

38 8.80%
  • Chloe

147 34.03%
  • I'd rather have Shelby as a pet.

20 4.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by supergirl_1095
    Chloe: I love Chloe, she is so nice and the ONLY person who hasn't been in a romantic moment with Clark when they BOTH want it. Lana had sex with him so she doesn't deserve any more from him. Lois is later on.

Lois: I like Lois and have nothing against her or Clois, but on Smllville I don't like Clois . . . but it's a whole different story on Lois and Clark.

Lana: OMG don't even MAKE me start with this evil little chick . . .

So therefore I think Chloe is strongest and I agree with all Chloe voters
    So, you think that Lana got sex, so he can throw her away? Come on, they love eachother. And I have yet to see a romantic Chlark moment that they both want. The Chlark from season 1 was because Clark settled for Chloe, because Lana had Whitney. Anyway, Lana is the strongest, look at everything they've thrown her character's way. and she is still here, and not in Belle Reeve.
    [img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i37/Belle_31/clarmy16vc.jpg[img]

[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i37/Belle_31/clarmy43ii.jpg[img]

Banned
    Let's see, if you are talking about physical strength then Lois should be the front runner. On the other hand, Lois is extremely weak on internal character, intellectually she trails either Lana and Chloe.

I don't see Smallville as particularly a morality play, I will say that in terms of values that one can respect...how she treats people generally, drive, motivation, role model, dependable and reliable, Chloe destroys the other two.

Lana is very cute but has some tremendous problems with temperment which instanteously change her from a sweet, smart, pretty girl to one who has a truly ugly side to her character. No thanks to the LL girls.

Forum Regular The Petri Dish Kid's Avatar
    Originally posted by SteveS
    Let's see, if you are talking about physical strength then Lois should be the front runner. On the other hand, Lois is extremely weak on internal character, intellectually she trails either Lana and Chloe.

I don't see Smallville as particularly a morality play, I will say that in terms of values that one can respect...how she treats people generally, drive, motivation, role model, dependable and reliable, Chloe destroys the other two.

Lana is very cute but has some tremendous problems with temperment which instanteously change her from a sweet, smart, pretty girl to one who has a truly ugly side to her character. No thanks to the LL girls.
    Go Chloe!!! Chloholics unite!!!

Let's not forget Chloe from season 1-2. She was a love-sick puppy pining after Clark, she realizes Clark doesn't see her that way and goes to Metropolis on an internship where she loses her virginity to some other intern that she barely even knew. Then at the end of season 2, she strikes a deal with Lionel to get info on Clark in exchange for her own column at the Daily Planet. Chloe has issues too.

Then Lois, she has had everything handed to her on a silver platter. She dropped out of highschool, then she had a job at the Talon, and was sporting a new Ford Fusion around. How believable is that? Then she becomes Johnathan's campaign manager( with no University degree!) Then she's Martha's Chief of Staff!! What Senator with half a brain hires a University drop-out for their Chief of Staff???

So, don't go Lana bashing before looking at what the other girls have done.

I of course support Lana. No character has been through so much as her..she's learned to deal with heartache better than any other person on the show.
    I do like Chloe, but we all have to keep love-struck Chloe who made a deal with Lionel...she may be a good friend NOW. But thats just about it

and Lois. Shes just plain-annoying.

Originally posted by JessINtheHizouse
    I of course support Lana. No character has been through so much as her..she's learned to deal with heartache better than any other person on the show.
    I do like Chloe, but we all have to keep love-struck Chloe who made a deal with Lionel...she may be a good friend NOW. But thats just about it

and Lois. Shes just plain-annoying.
    Exactly

Forum Regular
    yea im going to have to go with Lana! i think you cant really compare the strength of the three! they all have their strong points but none of them can be measured against another because they all have different strengths and weaknesses! they have all gone through different things in their lives! BUT I did go with Lana because I believe she has gone through the most in her life and shes still alive and fighting!

Chloe for me, though Lois, in my opinion, is pulling a close second.

This is no comptetition. It's Lana. It's always going to be Lana no matter how much you want it to be someone else.

Lana's boyfriend died in war, she started running the Talon at a young age, her parents died when she was three, guys (like the frat guys in season 2 if I remember correctly) are going after her like she's a piece of meat, she's gotten her heart broken more than once... shall I continue.

Lois and Chloe have absolutely nothing on her. Lois is like an extra on screen who does nothing but shoot out annoying lines and stick her chest out. Chloe... Chloe I actually like because of her wit. But she hasn't been through as much as Lana has. Not by a long shot.

Originally posted by Pink Hurricane
    Chloe for me, though Lois, in my opinion, is pulling a close second.
    I agree.....the cousins are definitely more interesting and fun than Lana is......whether it's them together or seperate.

Forum Regular The Petri Dish Kid's Avatar
    Hey just wondering...what's CLARMY???

Clarmy.. is something we made up at another site..

Clana+Army=Clarmy.

Go Clarmy!!

Lois is the reason I watch this travesty of a Superman "growing up" story.

Lana...No doubt

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast