Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lois, Lana, Chloe

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe. Always. Best, strongest, smartest, prettiest, and most clever, not just girl, but character in general, on the show. She's Awesome!

Comment

• Again Chloe.

Comment

• Lois, always. I have always been a huge Lois fan. She is my favorite character in any media BUT Superman Returns.

Comment

• Lois, the girl just rocks, i love her.

Comment

• Lois

Comment

• Chloe for ever and always! I love that in the end Chloe was the only series regular female not to be in love with Clark. Chloe showed that not all friendships between guys and girls are about being in a romantic relationship.
              Last edited by Degobunny; 04-14-2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Lois,because she real, not a superhero and actually cares about everyone of her friends and relatives

Comment

• Shelby.

Comment

• Last I checked, Shelby was still a boy, but if you compare him to Seasons 1 through 8 Clark and season 10 Ollie, Shelby would win with a landside.

Comment

• Seasons 3-8 prevent me from choosing Lana.
                      Seasons 2,3, parts of 7, and Turbulence-Beacon prevent me from choosing Chloe.
                      Lois is far from perfect, but when she realizes that she made a mistake she admits it and moves on with her life. I also greatly appreciated that I never had to sit through any painful scenes where Clark apologized for having the gall to get mad at something wrong she did (thinks of wrath and checkmate and cringes). And frankly she's the only one of the three that I would trust 100% not to stab me in the back.

As for who would win in a fight, let's face it: character's IQ, common sense, short and long term memory, maturity level, and fighting skills varied from scene to scene based on the needs of the plot rather than with any view towards character consistency. So the answer to that question would vary based on what episodes you saw last, or re-watched most often.

Comment

• I love Chloe and will always choose her. She was by far the best female character, and perhaps the best character period, on the show.

Comment

• I loved Lois and Chloe!!!

Comment

• Lois always!!

Comment

• My favorite female main character? Tess. But, if we're only talking Lois, Lana and Chloe, it's Lois.

Originally posted by Degobunny
                              Chloe for ever and always! I love that in the end Chloe was the only series regular female not to be in love with Clark. Chloe showed that not all friendships between guys and girls are about being in a romantic relationship.
                              Then what was her letter in "Fever" about? Chloe was in love with Clark for a long, long time. Heck, when Clark began dating Lana in season two, Chloe got hurt and began working for Lionel to get back at the boy, who liked another girl (and not her). It wasn't until season six, that she tried to really move on and entered a longterm relationship with Henry James Olsen. Even that proved problematic, as she kept running after Clark and Olsen was worried that she hadn't gotten over him (heck, she still had the letter in season eight, when she and Olsen were going to get married).

If anything Chloe disproved the idea of a girl being able to be friends with a guy, without having romantic feelings for him. She hung around him for so long, because she held onto a doomed fantasy that he'd one day wake and realize that he loved her.
                              Last edited by jon-el87; 05-10-2019, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎