View Poll Results: Who would you choose?

Voters
432. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lois

252 58.33%
  • Lana

38 8.80%
  • Chloe

147 34.03%
  • I'd rather have Shelby as a pet.

20 4.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast
    Forum Regular The Petri Dish Kid's Avatar

Chloe v. Lana v. Lois

Chloe vs Lana vs Lois

Who's your favourite female character?
    Who's the strongest?
    Who's moral and values do you most admire?

The above is just some guidelines to help you vote. You don't necessarily have to comment anything in that order because the vote is for an overall female character that suits any guidelines.

For me it's always been Chloe. Love her in seriuos moments and love her in serious snarkiness.

Lois, I'm impartial to because I know eventually she'll be Superman's one true love but compared to Chloe, I'd pick Chloe.

Lana...meh! Don't get me started on that one...sheesh!
    Last edited by angelfire east; 09-26-2006 at 06:23 PM.

Chloe is simple the best all around character of the show. She is the best person of Clark now and forever

Lois is a waste of time. She has no purpose and shouldn't even be on the show.

Lana is purely selfish..yuck!

Favourite is Lois. I admire Chloe the most and I used to really love Lana now I feel kinda bad for her cause of all the bashing but i like her less too but only since i saw the finale.

Good to see that Chloe is leading!

Super Moderator savingpeoplething's Avatar
    Chloe, hands down for overall characteristics.
    Lois is more there for comedic relief than anything.
    And, as far as Lana, I actually enjoy her as an evil chick. She's more fun and interesting that way

Lana. How they portryaed her for most of the show.
    [img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i37/Belle_31/clarmy16vc.jpg[img]

[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i37/Belle_31/clarmy43ii.jpg[img]

Smallville Advocate Xsmallville_obsessedX's Avatar
    Hanging with Lois and Clark at the Daily Planet
    Lana. (Now, this excludes the finale)

I love Chloe. I like Lois and I'm ok with Lana.

So I pic Chloe

I don't know she is the strongest one of the 3 because I think they all are strong somehow, but she's my favorite.

I'm a Chloe fan, but I will never be a Chlarker. Clark goes with Lana in high school, then Lois in his adult life. That's the way it works.

Finally someone that thinks the same! I'm a huge Chloe fan, but I tired the way Clark treats Chloe. NO Chlark for me! anyway, too bad that most Chloe's fans don't think the same

I agree. Clark needs to respect Chloe's feelings a bit more. Most of the time he never stops to think about how she's feeling when he's just complaining about his relationship with Lana to her.

Banned
    I voted for Chloe, because IMO she's mentally the strongest. I can't stand Lois at ALL. Come to think of it, I can't stand Lana anymore either. She used to be my favorite character until late S5 when she became all desperate and started to make out with practically any guy she saw. Except for Clark. Right now she unfortunately seems to be most impartial to ebil bald headed billionaires. But Chloe definitely is the nicest overall person. She tells Clark to do what he thinks is right,even if it means she herself gets the short end of the stick.

Chloe is my fav character by FARRRR... She is beautiful, smart, and deep.. i love her. Im glad to see she is winning.

Chloe: I love Chloe, she is so nice and the ONLY person who hasn't been in a romantic moment with Clark when they BOTH want it. Lana had sex with him so she doesn't deserve any more from him. Lois is later on.

Lois: I like Lois and have nothing against her or Clois, but on Smllville I don't like Clois . . . but it's a whole different story on Lois and Clark.

Lana: OMG don't even MAKE me start with this evil little chick . . .

So therefore I think Chloe is strongest and I agree with all Chloe voters

Forum Regular
    I like both Chloe and Lois, but I'm going to pick Chloe because she's been the most grown up about things. In previous seasons she was kind of annoying me because she was like a little school girl around clark and all googly eye around him. In season 4 and season 5 she's becoming he own woman and realizes that even though she loves Clark with all her heart his friendship means a lot too and now that she knows about his secret she has to protect him and be a good friend especially with everything that happened in Season 5..losing lana and his father's death.

As for Lois, I feel that she still needs to grow up I mean I love her fiesty attitude and the ability to cheer Clark up even if its bashing him and vice versa. In Season 4 she was a bit of the comic relief because the past seasons were a bit dramatic. Midway in Season 5 I think she's starting to mature..I think working with martha will give her some wisdom and you see that in "Oracle" when she gave Clark the journal and had the heart-to-heart conversation with Clark. She's always been giving him advice, but she was totally honest about everything and she just wanted clark to face reality. So I think in Season 6 we'll see lois be more grown up..and maybe a better friendship with Clark.

Page 1 of 34 1234511 ... LastLast