Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Were you surprised that Lana questioned Chloe about Clark?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

jealous of clark confiding in chloe and not her, was bound to happen especially after admitting she still loved the alien

Comment

No, not really surprise...

Comment

Not surprised cause we know its "all about Lana"... GAG!!

Comment

Exactly Rhoda123! I'm surprised Lana waited THIS long to question Chloe.

Comment

Re: Were you surprised that Lana questioned Chloe about Clark?

I can't believe she never questioned the fact that Chloe knows Clark better then her BEFORE. I'll have to go with the baby helping activate the brain cells. Lana should at least suspect that Chloe understands Clark seeing how close Clark and Chloe are and how Clark always confides in her. I think I would have asked my bestfriend if she was in the know.

Comment

She has never stopped obsessing about Clark - involving herself with Lex was simply so easy and rewarding - given the excuse she is immediately on point and trying to figure out what went wrong with Clark - hence the visit to the barn...

Comment

Mostly it was no supprise but it really ticked me off. It had me screaming the same thing i use to say about Chloe "It's none of your GD buisness." What really irked me was that she got upset with her friend for keeping another friends secret. (same as Clark earlier in the eppy) Instead of (again) going to him herself and telling him that she loves him and that it would clear up things between them. She attacks the middle man or woman in this case. Not "Im glad you're ok" or "How messed up was that Lake chick" but 'How dare you not tell me the secret that is not yours'.
                But honestly - she hooked up with his worst betrayer and wants him to share a secret he thought was so detrimental to himself that he has not shared it with her from the moment she started asking him about it.
                Sorry about the rant. Just rewatched that eppy and it bothered me

Comment

no it was about time she started asking questions
                  at least with chloe she started to notice early on but lana was like comeone
                  i mean i think ud notice if ud kiss the guy and been with him in some sense

Comment

Originally posted by lillie_poo_pod
                    No. That's all she cares about is uncovering the SECRETS AND LIES!!!!. If only she was smart enough to uncover Lex's I wouldnt have a problem with her.

I said that last month.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎