Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where has Lex's spine gone/desperate billionares?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything Clark wants, Lex is hoping to take from Clark.

Lex wants to know his secret, he has got Lana somewhat right now.

Anything to crush Clark is what Lex is hoping for the most.

So the evil is clearly shaping up.

Comment

I voted for the last option...I'm tired of seeing sad, sappy, lovey dovey Lex. Hopefully, the change will come during sometime this season...

Comment

This episode really made Lex look freaking pathetic. I mean anybody could see that he is nothing but a rebound guy for Lana and always will be . I'm so sick of Lexana already . It makes no sense , it's boring , it's one of the stupidist storylines I've ever heard of , and it makes Lex look like a desperate puppy who is willing to be second in line for Lana's boy toy buffet. I guess Lex doesn't get that he's getting Clark's left overs.
        Last edited by clark&lanafan06; 01-12-2007, 06:39 PM.

Comment

My take on this episode and Lex's view towards Lana is that life is just a big game of chess!

That's how Lex and Lionell always lived their life- in a constant chess battle. This took a major toll on the way that Lex views the world- everything and everyone is just a pawn to get whatever else he wants. Lana, right now, is just another part of his game of chess against Clark.

The scene that stands out is the verbal fight between Clark and Lex. The way that Lex tells Clark about Lana's baby reminded me of how someone would say "checkmate!" in a game of checkers. It's all just a big sick game now.

Lex is playing chess with Clark,unaware, while Lana's life hangs in the balance!

Comment

The only way that they can redeem Lex's character is if he is totally playing and manipulating Lana.

Comment

Exactly! My view of Lex Luthor is the same, his treatment of Lana was so out of character. The Lexana relationship dynamics is ruining the Lex we've always liked (well some of us have liked!). Lex Luthor has always been self-assured , and even arrogant, that is one of his flaws. It makes sense that as he goes more to the darkside, his prideful nature should be getting more obvious. No one (even nice people who aren't villains) would really like being loved second best to someone they are in love with, and someone who's egomanical like Lex is supposed to be, would demand devotion from Lana. Lana talks a lot about trust, and closeness, but how can Lex (who has been betrayed before) even trust her at all when she shows by running back to Clark, that she isn't committed to their relationship.

Originally posted by boogiebear
              I cannot respect anyone who will marry someone who just plainly told them that they were in love with someone else. Lex has always been an egoist. He would not take sharing Lana's heart with someone else. Completely out of character for any version of Lex I know of. He looked so sappy and happy when she said yes I will do it, even if I love Clark. I dislike Lex, because he is the bad guy, but he was always a bad guy with a huge ego. He would not share his life with someone where he is not #1, the only one, without a doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Kryptonian-Ronin
                I really, REALLY hope its all a master plan to get close to Clark
                Lex will bring out Pink Kryptonite?
                Last edited by HotStudsSuccess; 06-05-2007, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎