Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which relationship button got pushed the most this episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark and his balls

I would normally pick Clois, but that just spoke to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam
      That's what I voted. As much as Clark and Lana played the back and forth tonight, the real winner in the shipper stakes is Clexana. That's what TPTB are really pushing here and the latest interview from Al Gough emphasizes that point; it's not so much Clark and Lana, but Clark, Lex and Lana.
      I agree.

Originally posted by thehenry89
      after the kiss with lois he looked like it was the best kiss he'd ever had.
      I'm sure it was, have you seen the way Lana kisses, sometimes it's not pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by All about Clark
        I'm sure it was, have you seen the way Lana kisses, sometimes it's not pretty.
        That is so true. Sometimes it's like she turns into this monster who wants to swallow Clark's head. That's not a turn on..

Comment

What?
          No Shelby option?????

Comment

You know..i just watched the scene pf Green Arrow and Lois kissing and then the Chloe-Clark-Lois scene at the talon.....i dont know how can Lois say that GA is such a good kisser...from the kissing scene it appears that it was jst a brush of lips...how can you say that by the brush of lips...a person is a good kisser...i mean in order to make that kind of a statement with respect to your millionaire boyfriend....................there should have been a certain amount of deep kissing also!!!!

Comment

i feel so bad for lana ...she is trustworthy.... clark shoud tell her cause even though she loves him..if he keeps on holdin back and not trusting her...lana is gonna start to hate him and wont be able to get back with him...the lois and clark kiss GROSS!! it was like a brother sister thing...ILL

Comment

Lois and Clark!

Comment

clois by far
                  def gives anvils and said "foreshadowings" later on

Comment

Clois!! Definently! love it! hahaha

Comment

• Even though I'd like to say that the Chlark relationship button was pushed most, especially with that beautiful hug, it's clear that Clois was being shoved at us big time in "Hydro!" I liked it more now, though, since it's pretty clear that Chlark isn't ever going to happen again, and Clois is inevitable, and more and more beautiful now that Erica Durance is fully in her acting stride (I've been of the opinion that she wasn't the best in Season 4 and has gotten better and better until being total star quality now). The way Clark responded to the kiss, and then Lois's opinion of it, was CLASSIC. Chloe's little smug grin and commentary about the whole story were pretty hilarious, too.

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎