No announcement yet.

Lex wins Lana by default

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by super-girl_argos
    Ah, yes...the ever annoying secrets-and-lies-o-meter, I just wish they'd built up to it slowly, not like having her barge in to the loft...the least she coulda done was called...

Call?? Who does that? Everyone barges in on everyone else in this show haha.

Comment

Originally posted by dave73085
      Call?? Who does that? Everyone barges in on everyone else in this show haha.
      Oh, yes...even sworn enemies do that, Lex and Clark...i'm looking at YOU guys.

Comment

Lana is obsessed with everyone's secrets and lies. She has to know everything, I doubt that will ever change.

Comment

Originally posted by Naomi
          Lana said she loved them both. She never claimed that she loved Clark the most, and was settling for Lex.

If anything Clark seems completely done with Lana now, so I'm not sure how the episode was positive for Clana?
          Clark still wants Lana. He can't because he thinks that if Lana and him are together she will die.

Comment

Lana's character is a freakin mess.

Comment

Lana seemed a bit crazy in this episode. I mean truly certifiable. She's a bit twisted too. WTF did she think she was doing going to Clark? She's with someone who went from beinf one of CLark's best friends to one of his worst enemies. She's carrying his baby. She made her choice. I wish they'd hurry up and have her die giving birth. Her character has got to be the most selfcentered and idiotic characters on the show. And sorry but I don't think Lex would be as stupid as to stay with a wishy washy little girl. I mean come on! He's shown himself to be deadly practical and rational. Lana is a freaking child in comparison. I would think in reality her stupidity would drive him nuts.

Comment

Re: Re: Lana's Character...

Originally posted by myankskent
                Not really a step back, IMO. Taking a step back would be if she yelled at Clark or even at Chloe for keeping the secret. I think that finding out that Chloe knew was hard for her to accept but she didn't lose her cool about it, but she also didn't keep her mouth shut about it either. I thought that Lana was actually good in this episode up until the point where she said yes to Lex and said it was because he was always honest with her. I can't take all of these scenes with Lana saying things like that.
                I agree it did bother her chlark shared sumthin she wasn't in on,she even calls chloe on takin a hammer to the cpu before she could hear what it was.But she did sort of keep her cool then again sort of seem bitter wit chloe 2.I dont kno I've got mix feelings about her knowin chloe knows,but ur right lana was watchable tonight.Atleast up intil the lexana scene at the end,both her and lex upset me cause that interaction was pathetic.How am I to believe lex will manipulate her this season if he looks like he's goin to cry at her sayin she luvs clark still.I honestly see lana in control of lexana more so than lex smh,hopefully this changes after lex/level 33.1 in justice.Cause lex was sad tonight I can't believe I'm been cheerin for this villan for him to look so weak.We needed the MB tonight to knock sum sense into tha bald one smh

Comment

wait....my favorite Lana line tonight...." Im not naive"

i nearly fell off my chair

Comment

i didn't know how to react. i totally understand Lana and the secret bit..what else do you expect now she finds out even Chloe knows. i almost felt happy for her at the end that she finally decided to move on..i just hope she means what she said and she really does beleive in what she's doing.

i mean there is the minor issue that she's actually marrying the world's biggest future meglomaniac psychopath, but we'll leave that for another day..LOL

Comment

Something tells me that the next step for Lana will be arguing with Chloe about how she knew Clark's secret all that time she (Lana) was with Clark and never told her.

Comment

Originally posted by CDLBLUE
                        It is possible that Clark has finally sees Lana many faults of character and judgement and that she can never be the partner of his life.
                        Very interesting. Just finished a whole 'marathon' of SV from Seasons 1 to now.... and one thing stood out in- I believe- the second season!

The moment is when Lana tells Clark that she is afraid that if he sees who she truly is, sees her faults, and not his 'dream vision' of the girl that she is- Clark would not like what he saw.

And also- just wanted to say- TW did a great job with the direction of this scene. The "yes" was creepy as hell and sent shivers down my spine at what could happen to Lana- further down the line- if she stays with Lex.
                        Last edited by Luthor5339; 01-11-2007, 09:37 PM.

Comment

So I'm Lex....I propose to Lana Lang. She waits for months to give me an answer, so on the night she says Yes, she says that she's still in love with another man.

PLEASE! I'd kick her to the curb, and she can keep the ring. Lex is whipped right now. How the hell do you marry someone who's in love with another man?

Comment

Lex is smart he knows how to play Lana. She said he shows sides of her he never shows anybody and that he trust her. Lex is only showing her the sides she wants to see and the things she wants to know. Cause we all know Lex is a good and upstounding law abiding citizen.

Comment

The Lex of "Lexana" is just a really sad dude. No one should be so thrilled to be the guy she settles for.

Comment

when is lana gonna know the truth about lex!! ugh..

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎