Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lex wins Lana by default

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

She said yes 'cos of the ickle baby.If it wasn't for the sprog Clark and Lana's scenes wouldhave played very differently.

Comment

Lana's answer

SHE SAID YES! Thats great cause now she cant be together with clark!

Comment

Originally posted by deanfromuk
        If it wasn't for the sprog Clark and Lana's scenes wouldhave played very differently.
        In what way? Clana have always been kept apart because of secrets and lies, and not being able to make one another happy. Except for very briefly in Mortal and Hidden

It wasn't Lex keping them apart in seasons 1-5. If Lex wasn't a factor, Lana would still have walked away in Hydro over Clark's failure to be honest with her

And Static showed that Lana was in real love with Lex, so I doubt she only said yes because of the baby.
        Last edited by Naomi; 01-11-2007, 08:04 PM.

Comment

wooohooooooo

let's move on

Comment

WORD

Comment

The last scene with Lex and Lana was so pathetic. For one if Clark had told Lana everything you think she would go back to Lex? Please. Despite what Lana says that she loves both deep down inside Lex knows that she loves Clark more. There was a small look of sadness when he hugged her. I can't think of two losers who deserve each other more. When is Lex finally going to become full blown out evil so he can grow some balls.

Comment

It is possible that Clark has finally sees Lana many faults of character and judgement and that she can never be the partner of his life. Clark has slowly come to enbrace his destiny and realizes that only a women of of strength , courage , honor and intellect, nearly as great as his own, could stand beside him thru the dangers that lay ahead, we all know that is to Lois Lane, and Clark may have seen some part of that tonight, but he sees that Lana does not have those same virtues (or any others for that matter), so he officially let her go,(thank God) what the future holds for Lex and Lana, Who really cares? Two more worthless people it would be difficult to find, Clark/Lana are dead, Long Live Clark and Lois.

Comment

Lana's Character...

Am I the only one who thought we took a step backwards in the whole Clark-Lana-Lex thing? I mean, we got a loft scene, and a conversation about secrets and lies. I can understand Lana still having feelings for Clark but expecting him to tell her his big secret when we haven't seen them talk on screen since like the beginning of this season/the end of last season seems a bit presumptous.

Comment

oh please, they are all seriously disturbed characters, you can begin with TPTB and mutate in a downward row

Comment

Re: Lana's Character...

Originally posted by super-girl_argos
                      Am I the only one who thought we took a step backwards in the whole Clark-Lana-Lex thing? I mean, we got a loft scene, and a conversation about secrets and lies. I can understand Lana still having feelings for Clark but expecting him to tell her his big secret when we haven't seen them talk on screen since like the beginning of this season/the end of last season seems a bit presumptous.
                      Not really a step back, IMO. Taking a step back would be if she yelled at Clark or even at Chloe for keeping the secret. I think that finding out that Chloe knew was hard for her to accept but she didn't lose her cool about it, but she also didn't keep her mouth shut about it either. I thought that Lana was actually good in this episode up until the point where she said yes to Lex and said it was because he was always honest with her. I can't take all of these scenes with Lana saying things like that.

Comment

I liked the thing with Lex, I found it pretty realistic but it seemed to me as if we hadn't heard very much from Lana about Clark and his secrets and all of a sudden she wants to know again and it really caught me by surprise.

Comment

I actually felt a bit bad for Lex in this episode.

Comment

Why, I completely had a hating complex towards Lex. He lies to Lana about 33.1 after promising he wouldn't ever lie. Now he wants to marry her, have a baby with her and share his secrets with her. A bit much, you think? Lex + Lana wont last.. Lana can't deal with Lex. Lex is a billionaire boy who can do wtf he wants, regardless of losing anything.

Comment

Originally posted by super-girl_argos
                              I liked the thing with Lex, I found it pretty realistic but it seemed to me as if we hadn't heard very much from Lana about Clark and his secrets and all of a sudden she wants to know again and it really caught me by surprise.
                              Must be because they've been apart and she's had too much else on her mind...otherwise when she gets in Clark's vicinity her secrets-and-lies-o-meter goes crazy and she demands he TRUST HER with THE TRUTH

Comment

Originally posted by dave73085
                                Must be because they've been apart and she's had too much else on her mind...otherwise when she gets in Clark's vicinity her secrets-and-lies-o-meter goes crazy and she demands he TRUST HER with THE TRUTH
                                Ah, yes...the ever annoying secrets-and-lies-o-meter, I just wish they'd built up to it slowly, not like having her barge in to the loft...the least she coulda done was called...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎