Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lex wins Lana by default

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if this if true but I always thought that Lex was only with Lana cuz he is still interested in Clark's powers. I mean he has to know somehow even after the all the bumps on the head and shock treatments.

As for Lana, who knows whats going on in her head. She knows Clark has some big secret but still goes for Lex? She does drugs i think.

Comment

You know as much as I hate Lexana and how they basically ruin all the ends of the episodes with it. One thing came out of it tonight. We got to see the beginings of the version Lana that is actually in the comics. The Lana that pines for Clark for the rest of her life.

She might of said yes to Lex tonight but that will probably start to crumble when she discovers his secret in the upcoming episodes and it will completey blow up at the wedding.

Comment

I hope they don't go till the wedding!!!! Please break up before then!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Then by that time, Clark will have started pining for Lois, and Lana will try to break them up years down the road, like in the comics LOL... or maybe she meets up with Pete like in the comics...

Comment

Re: Lex wins Lana by default

Originally posted by Randy G.
            He knows he only won her, because things didn't work out with Clark.
            He also knows that the only reason she is even considering marrying him is because he knocked her up.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
              Lex is an absolute moron. Why a guy as powerful as him would marry a girl who still is in love with Clark, a girl who makes him wait all that time, is beyond me. Lex's character is the one here that is really pathetic. How stupid can he be, a guy who had inside knowledge on how intense Lana's feelings for Clark have been over the years, accept a situation where Lana says that she loves them both? That's a head scratcher if I have ever seen one from Lex and clearly his stupidity is going to cause him to lose Lana down the road, probably because of Clark.
              Its sad to say but Lex Luthor of this show is nothing like the Lex I have grown up with. No by no means he is a far speck of the real character, and it seems when in this show Lex gets on the right track they set him back with stupid things like his love for Lana.

Now Lex Luthor is relegated to sloppy second place, never chosen in his own right but by default. You know its kind of sad with the way they keep holding him back.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                Lex is an absolute moron. Why a guy as powerful as him would marry a girl who still is in love with Clark, a girl who makes him wait all that time, is beyond me. Lex's character is the one here that is really pathetic. How stupid can he be, a guy who had inside knowledge on how intense Lana's feelings for Clark have been over the years, accept a situation where Lana says that she loves them both? That's a head scratcher if I have ever seen one from Lex and clearly his stupidity is going to cause him to lose Lana down the road, probably because of Clark.
                I agree and didn't expect lexana convo to go the way it did,I jus knew she was goin to say she luved clark but was in luv wit lex.But no it was 2 obvious she only picked lex cause clark turned her down,so lex still decidin to marry her imo is stupid.But o well I guess this isn't the rise of lex luthor but lana lang this season .Atleast clark didn't backdown in the loft cause I jus knew when he stopped her he was goin to crack,that was the only plus of clexana tonight imo

Comment

Who cares? She doesn't deserve neither of them. This chick is nuts.

Comment

Poor pathetic loser Lex. If Clark wanted to he could take Lana away in a heartbeat.

Comment

I don't like the way they are portray Lex this season at all. He used to have his pick of women and did not have to get someone by default. It definitely has lowered the way I see Lex by seeing him and how he acts with Lana. (even though I know he has done alot nasty stuff to be with her)

Comment

they'll probably keep the engagement/wedding planning going for the remaining part of the season, but then lana will find out the difference between clark's lies and lex's lies

Comment

Originally posted by paolinki25
                          Who cares? She doesn't deserve neither of them. This chick is nuts.

Comment

She just told Lex she would marry him...she can still change her mind.

Comment

Originally posted by PKII
                              She just told Lex she would marry him...she can still change her mind.
                              And she certainly will. This is only the first beat of this storyline. There is plenty more to come, although, I just don't know if I will enjoy watching it.

Comment

Lana said she loved them both. She never claimed that she loved Clark the most, and was settling for Lex.

If anything Clark seems completely done with Lana now, so I'm not sure how the episode was positive for Clana?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎