Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lex wins Lana by default

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

she said yes to what?? WHAT?? WHHAAAAT!!!???

haha

Comment

I don't think it was at all.

Comment

They will not marry. The engagement is temporary, I promise you! (However, I am in no way implying that Clana will resurrect.)

Comment

was it just me or did it seem like she changed her mind a little too quickly?

Comment

By default? I dont see it that way, she told him she loves them both, but she chose him...

Comment

hmm...meh

Comment

He'll always know he was second choice. God, that would eat me up inside.
                You would constantly be wondering when the next time her feelings are rekindled for Clark, if you would be left behind.

Comment

Lex is an absolute moron. Why a guy as powerful as him would marry a girl who still is in love with Clark, a girl who makes him wait all that time, is beyond me. Lex's character is the one here that is really pathetic. How stupid can he be, a guy who had inside knowledge on how intense Lana's feelings for Clark have been over the years, accept a situation where Lana says that she loves them both? That's a head scratcher if I have ever seen one from Lex and clearly his stupidity is going to cause him to lose Lana down the road, probably because of Clark.

Comment

That wasn't quick at all, that was about a month or two's wait.
                    o.o;

Comment

she chose him cause Clark aint want her ass....

Comment

I was kind of worried when Clark seemed eager after he talked to Chloe about Lana still having feelings for him, to go after Lana. It seemed he would try to see if Lana and him would have another go at a relationship if it had not been for the baby bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by Thesis
                          she chose him cause Clark aint want her ass....
                          Lol! Now......If only we would hear Clark put it just like that.

Comment

Well obviously contrary to her saying she's not naive. She has no idea or maybe it's the writers that have no idea how to play this out. A 19 year old BARELY out of high school has no idea what the world has to offer but they make the characters (Lex and Lana) especially Lana act like she's 30 years old in these situations with relationships not to mention marrige. She may be technically an adult but the mentallity is far from one at that age.

Comment

If CK said that, I;d laugh my ass off.

Comment

Lana is only not with Clark because she thinks he doesn't love her. "If it was Clark that proposed I would have said yes without hesitating." "I still love clark." It's obvious Lana would have chosen Clark if she had to choose between the two. The only reason she's with that nasty Hex Pukethor is because she can't be with Clark. *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎