Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lex wins Lana by default

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last frame of the story as I saw it.

Comment

• LOL!

Kind of creepy though.

Comment

• Who would think of Lana as a prize?

Comment

• Originally posted by CDLBLUE
          Who would think of Lana as a prize?
          The dialogue is always telling us how amazing the other characters think Lana is, but I never really see it.

1. This ep when Chloe said the Lana Lang she knew would give her a chance, I thought, which Lana Lang do YOU know?

2. Lex says she's so pure and good she's the only one who could learn to love him (oh great now it's beauty and the beast)...but what about Lana's much vaunted turn to the dark side and "playing the game on Lex's level (vomits)?"

Comment

• Originally posted by dave73085
            2. Lex says she's so pure and good she's the only one who could learn to love him (oh great now it's beauty and the beast)...
            I have to admit I also felt kinda strange when he said that...

Comment

• Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
              I have to admit I also felt kinda strange when he said that...
              It's related to something that Lionel said to Lex: about how Lex thinks that getting Lana as a girlfriend will make Lex pure in conscience/wash away his sins/make him a good man worthy to be loved etc. Lionel says something like Lana cannot change Lex's naturally evil nature.

Lionel is correct of course. Being good or being bad is all about the choices that an individual makes. And Lex has done many bad things by choice. Lana can't make him stop. Lex has to choose to stop doing evil things.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShelbyKent
                It's related to something that Lionel said to Lex: about how Lex thinks that getting Lana as a girlfriend will make Lex pure in conscience/wash away his sins/make him a good man worthy to be loved etc. Lionel says something like Lana cannot change Lex's naturally evil nature.
                Thanks for reminding me. Exciting...

Comment

• I think Lex and his round-heeled litte whore deserve each other.

Comment

• Lex and Lana ( A Nightmare dressed up like a day dream)

In some ways I can see Lex and Lana as the same person underneath. Both lonely, sad, empty, manipulative, devious, dark and very hypocritical who are "the ends justify the means" type people. and are perfect for each other in some ways regarding similar personalities unlike Clark and Lana where they are too much alike, given their history of growing up as orphans, but are very different people underneath regarding personalities. I prefer Lana to be alone without a guy for once (Kinda like Lex in the same way, without a woman) Lana does not need another guy, what she needs is serious therapy and so does Lex for that matter. Lex and Lana are starting to grate on me with their whole secrets and lies crap. The Lex, Lionel and Lana chess game one up man-ship dysfunction and the Lexana's zone defense on Clark about secrets and lies is getting really annoying!!! Both Lex and Lana do not learn from their mistakes and they keep making them and they don't even care like the young and the reckless.
                    Last edited by laurarawlins; 02-03-2015, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by laurarawlins
                      In some ways I can see Lex and Lana as the same person underneath. Both lonely, sad, empty, manipulative, devious, dark and very hypocritical who are "the ends justify the means" type people. and are perfect for each other in some ways regarding similar personalities unlike Clark and Lana where they are too much alike, given their history of growing up as orphans, but are very different people underneath regarding personalities. I prefer Lana to be alone without a guy for once (Kinda like Lex in the same way, without a woman) Lana does not need another guy, what she needs is serious therapy and so does Lex for that matter. Lex and Lana are starting to grate on me with their whole secrets and lies crap. The Lex, Lionel and Lana chess game one up man-ship dysfunction and the Lexana's zone defense on Clark about secrets and lies is getting really annoying!!! Both Lex and Lana do not learn from their mistakes and they keep making them and they don't even care like the young and the reckless.
                      Clark can be pretty hypocritical and emotionally manipulative at times too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dagenspear
                        Clark can be pretty hypocritical and emotionally manipulative at times too.
                        can you please expain this to me because I don't know what you mean by this. How is Clark hypocritical and emotional manipulative? and in what way?

Comment

• Originally posted by laurarawlins
                          can you please expain this to me because I don't know what you mean by this. How is Clark hypocritical and emotional manipulative? and in what way?
                          It's the same as I've always said. Lex lies, Clark lies, Lana lies. Then they all get upset with eachother because they're all lying to eachother. In season 3 Clark got upset with Lex because he was lying to him about his summerholt trials, even though he was currently lying to Lex about what Lex was doing dangerous experiments on himself to remember. Clark's gotten angry with people and used them being hurt to get them to do something for him. One time he tried to use Chloe's guilt to get her to forgive Lana for snooping in her files. In season 4 he was kinda using Lex's desire for his friendship to get him to do certain things.

God bless you! God bless everyone!

Comment

• Lana is kryptonite, she's just as poisonous

Lana is poison to both Clark and Lex, Lex is poison to Lana. The Clana is poison, the Lexana is poison, and the Clexana is poison. everything Lana is poison. Clark did say some home truths about Lex and Lana in the episode Crimson when he was high on red K. How can you win a woman by default? when you didn't really win that woman? you actually stole the girl, Knowing how your former best friend feels about the girl. I don't call crossing a boundary line with your ex best friend by going after his former girlfriend as winning someone by default, I call that disrespectful. is there any justification for Lex in stealing Lana from Clark? because I don't see any reasonable justification for that. Do you?
                            Last edited by laurarawlins; 12-04-2016, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• The TRUTH is that easy im so surpised people cant see it...LEX MANIPULATED LANA THE WHOLE TIME,EVERY PRHASE EVERTHING HE DOES IS TO MANIPULATE HER.LEX DOESNT LOVE LANA,HE JUST WANT TO TAKE IT FROM CLARK AS A TROPHY,CAUSE IN HIS MIND SHE IS EVERYTHING CLARK LIFE REPRESENT AND SINCE HE IS SO ENVIOUS OF CLARK,THE ONLY REAL THING HE CAN ACTUALLY TAKE FROM HIM IS LANA.THATS WHY HE COULDNT CARE LESS IF SHE IS HAPPY OR IF SHE LOVES HIM,AS LONG AS SHE IS BY HIS SIDE.

Plus id like to notice that lana is not the malefic character you all make she is.The way she treat clark,its justified and thats why clark doesnt seems to bother,HE KNOW SHE HATES HIM CAUSE HE KNOW THAT HE GAVE HER ALL THE REASON TO DO IT.From many scenes we can see lana still cares about clark with her body language,but got angry and defensive about lex when he tries to warn her.LANA THINKS LEX IS GOOD AND HONEST,AND NOT JUST WITH HER ...WITH EVERYBODY.LEX CONVINCED HER THAT CLARK BETRAYED HIM JUST AS HE DID WITH HER WITH NO REAL REASONS.
                              PEOPLE MAKE LANA APPEARS LIKE THE DEVIL CAUSE SHE IS WITH LEX,BUT SHE DOESNT KNOW WHO HE REALLY HIS...THE SIDE LEX SHOW IS NOT EVEN A SIDE,I THE MASK OF THE PERFECT MAN FOR LANA THAT HE WAS ABLE TO CREATE AFTER YEARS OF BEING HER CONFIDANT,SHE TOUGHT HE JUST WANTED WHAT WAS BEST FOR CLANA,WHILE BEHIND THEIR BACK HE PULLED THE STRING OF THEIR RELATIONSHIP AND SPLIT THEM UP.
                              LANA IS HIGLY SUBDUED TO LEX,SHE DOESNT LOVE HIM,SHE ID DEVOTED LOYAL AND MAYBE SHE CARES BUT THATS IT.THOSE ARE FEELINGS THAT LEX HIMSELF INSTILLED IN LANA.LANA IS BEING MANIPULATED,IS LIVING AN ILLUSION AND SHE DOESNT KNOW.AND ITS CLARK FAULT THAT PUSHED HER IN THAT WAY,,AND ONBVIOUSLY LEX THAT WAS PULLING HER TO HIM.

From lana POV clark is a bastard liar who doesnt care about her and probably never really has.Lex influence help lana to think it was like that cause he manipulate her to think it.Lana right after the breakup was good with clark,was just when lex DECEIVED her in a relationship that HE PLANNED STEP BY STEP SINCE THE BEGINNING OF SEASON 5,that lana starts to treta clark bad.ITS LEX INFLUENCE.
                              And in the end clark actually manipulated lana emotionally cause with all the lies the secrecy and the mistreating,and her UNCODITIONAL love for clark,he totally subdued lana and messed up pretty badly after he tell her he doesnt love her anymore,we know he s protecting her,but from her pov all the lies the avoided intimacy had a reason.

By lex confidence and knowing is lex luthor obv that pregnacy had something wrong,i started to feel that when he say to clark he is sure of the answer cause of the baby.THATS THE ONLY REASON LANA IS MARRYING LEX,AND ONLY REASON CLARK HAD TO LET HER GO,THATS WHAT LEX WANTED TO HAPPEN HE KNEW CLARK MORALITY WOULD HAVE STOPPED FROM MAKING A MOVE EVEN THO HE CLEARLY WANTED TO.LANA THO WAS STILL GOING TO SHUT HIM DOWN,BUT AFTER ANOTHER MANIPULATORY SPEECH SHE JUST GAVE IN.THE LOOK ON LEX FACE IS NOT SADNESS,IS "I WIN".

CALLED PSYCHOLOGY,WHAT CHARACTERS ARE BASED ON.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎