Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Clark Have Actually Told Lana?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No definitely not. I thought he should have told her a while ago, but definitely not now. She can't fully be trusted, she's bearing Lex's child. Clark was smart for not telling her.

Comment

• YES

Comment

• while i agree that he should have told her before, and i think the situation might be right again in the future, this was not the time.

Comment

• Absolutely not. He owed it to her when they were together in S5, but not anymore.

There is no reason he should have told her.

I mean, if he wanted to, that's his prerogative, but he's not in the wrong for not telling her, and I don't see how telling her helps the show at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juaninzze
            Heck yea,

I was screaming, thought clark was going to say(hint about his secret) and then it was going to end.

I was on the edge of my seat when lana was talking to lex about how she still loved him but then it died when she said yes.

One of the better eps of the season.
            Funny - I was at home screaming the exact opposite - Heck NO

Lana is almost a plant at this point in time - Lex will use her to get info about Clark.....so why open up an opportunity for Clark to get royaly screwed?

I think he made the right choice to keep her outta it - until she get her head on straight....and even then....maybe not tell her.

Comment

• He won't have to tell her. She'll find out on her own. Watch

Comment

• I voted yes although I know it's better off for the show in the long run to not have Lana know Clark's secret at this point in time. There's a part of me that has wanted Lana to know about Clark since the very first episode. And all these years of waiting to see if she'll find out is driving me nuts!

Comment

• again at that time in the season they werent together so why did it matter to lana
                  yes it WAS clark who broke up with miss lang but still for lana to go with LEX of all ppl the guy who practically hates clark and is more obsessed with clark kent than clark was of lana and of lana with clark or even chloe with clark for htat matter lol

Comment

• Originally posted by zorasuperman
                    again at that time in the season they werent together so why did it matter to lana
                    yes it WAS clark who broke up with miss lang but still for lana to go with LEX of all ppl the guy who practically hates clark and is more obsessed with clark kent than clark was of lana and of lana with clark or even chloe with clark for htat matter lol
                    I agree with you. I was watching this episode again. Clark would have been a fool to tell Lana anything at this point while she was still with Lex. She did not tell him about the baby, yet she was badgering him to tell her about some secret he had. At this point they were not even friends so how does she think Clark needs to tell her anything about himself? The bad thing is that he does not know where he stands with her now. If he told her about himself she might have told Lex, for all he knew. She did not rate being told anything. Clark should have told her to go back to her babies daddy and get the heck out of his loft.

Comment

• I hope he never tells her. She acts like she is entitled to know everything.
                      Who is she to ask Chole what secret Clark told her? Its Clarks secret and he broke up with you so you would never find out.

Now that she is pregnant by Lex ( of all people) , I hope Clark is DONE caring about her!

Comment

• Originally posted by shansgrl
                        No. She couldn't handle it.
                        Clark should have told Lana his secret long before this. Had he done so, "this" would not have happened. As far as Lana not being able to handle it, I radically disagree. Lana only wanted the truth behind Clark's lame excuses and failures to respond to direct questions. She already knew him and loved him. The circumstances of his birth would not have made any difference, and anyone clinging to the notion that she would have reacted otherwise has no clue about Lana's character and no interest in understanding her.

Comment

• My thoughts about this

If Clark wanted Lana to know his secret he would've told her by now. The fact is he did not tell her. There were so many times that he wanted to tell her, and eventually he did tell her in the episode Reckoning, only to have her get killed in a car crash caused by Lex chasing after her. The fact that he didn't tell her his secret in this episode, just means that it was too dangerous for her to learn it without Lex learning his secret too, considering that Lana has a fast track to Lex and happens to be with Lex at this time in this point in the series. Clark did not want Lex using Lana as bait to get to his secret. So Clark did the right thing in not telling Lana his secret, he did not want Lex finding out about him through her. Considering he paid Linda Lake to be his liquid spy to spy on Clark and Lana through Chloe. The more Lana tries to convince him to trust her, the more Clark is going resist her and resent her. So why would Clark trust Lana with his secret? if Lana is not going to trust him with hers? He can't, asked and answered.
                          Last edited by laurarawlins; 11-12-2016, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎