This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistakes in "Hydro"....

Find any? Post them here.

Lana saying yes, Clark not telling Lana, Lex not being vindictive enough, Clark not telling Lana, Lana not pushing Clark enough, Clark not telling Lana.

Comment

The Talon-reveal scene was kind of sloppy. In the shot with Clark walking in Lois' hand is one place, but in the next close-up shot of Lois her hand is down.

Also, Clark's line seemed like it was flubbed. He said "When" first, then again later and that didn't make much sense. And it didn't come off like he was nervous, just screwing up the line. But maybe that was the best take they got.

Comment

All things Clana...lol

Comment

Another loft scene...*hides*

Comment

The scene when Tori Spelling is ran over by Lana, should of had blood.... People don't explode into water.... Jesh that was stupid....

Lol I'm just kidding, I just wanted to pull a prank on someone, I know she's water based.... Hehehe, but Watergirl was okay I guess... We all know she's alive though.

Comment

what happened to, "clark your not welcome in this mansion,"

also correct me if im wrong but chloes fight with lake was on the right side of the street(on a side walk). and she managed to get lake across a lane and still land on the hood of the car...thats a good throw in my count
              Last edited by fasterthenflash; 01-11-2007, 11:16 PM.

Comment

mistakes.. lana not finding out that lex lied to clark saying she was out.. and the whole loft ordeal.. clark should have said something about his feelings rather than.. everythign has changed

Comment

in the loft scene with Clark and Lana. When he sees her he close the book he has infront of him and puts down his paper. But when she leaves and he picks up his paper again, the book has managed to become open again.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill
                    All things Clana...lol
                    All things Lexana.

Comment

2 stuck out at me.

1. The nailgun. You cannot shoot nails from a nailgun like a regular gun. Nailguns have a safety switch on the end that depresses when you push it against a piece of wood or whatever you are nailing. You would have to hold that piece back with one hand and shoot with the other to make them fly across the room.

2. Jimmy could not have been using a 1/1000 second shutter speed in that location. It was very dark. Max would be 1/250. However Chloe probably just said that to make it sound cool.

Comment

Since Clark is invulnerable, then why didn't Lois' hand hurt when she slapped his face?

Comment

Originally posted by Maagic
                          2 stuck out at me.

1. The nailgun. You cannot shoot nails from a nailgun like a regular gun. Nailguns have a safety switch on the end that depresses when you push it against a piece of wood or whatever you are nailing. You would have to hold that piece back with one hand and shoot with the other to make them fly across the room.

2. Jimmy could not have been using a 1/1000 second shutter speed in that location. It was very dark. Max would be 1/250. However Chloe probably just said that to make it sound cool.
                          2. Maybe Jimmy had like, an alien-tech. camera?

Comment

Originally posted by beatles4
                            Since Clark is invulnerable, then why didn't Lois' hand hurt when she slapped his face?
                            see, I wondered that too when it happened!

Comment

the last scene with lexana. and LANA ACCEPTING LEX'S MARRIAGE PROPOSAL!!!! OMG. HOLLY CR**

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎