X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music from Hydro

This is the music thread for Hydro.

Why yes it is.
    I'm trying to think if I heard any music during this episode.

Comment

There was some freaky-ass music going on during the Lexana dialogue yet again. Weeeeeeird.
      shirkie

Comment

i wish more episodes had music. i'm hearing less and less and less.........

Comment

no music , all plot, no emo clark bouncing a ball. clark acted like a hero tonight. i loved it. yes normally they play a great song at end, the writers and tom chose this for a reason.

Comment

there was the weird, building, screechy music in several scenes, most notably during the Chlark "fight" and when Tori Spelling waters her way into the Talon apt. I didn't enjoy it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by dave73085
              there was the weird, building, screechy music in several scenes, most notably during the Chlark "fight" and when Tori Spelling waters her way into the Talon apt. I didn't enjoy it at all.
              I agree, you heard it in the scene where Lana confronts Chloe about knowing Clark's secret and with the Lexana scene. When the same piece of "build up" music is used so many times with different scenes in the same epi it desensitizes the importance of the scene. I found it distracting. Couldn't Mark Snow come up with a different piece of music that is suppossed to make you feel like..... OK now audience, this is going to be important, pay attention. Mark Snow usually does a great job with the music for a show. I have been a fan of his music since his work on the X-files. I was a little surprised how he kept using the same music to build up many important scenes. Did they have a different person responsible this time for the epi's background music? I didn't pay attention to the end credits.

Comment

Have they allocated most of the budget for the music to use in Justice for F/X & the guest actors salaries? Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by jaime,oburg
                  I agree, you heard it in the scene where Lana confronts Chloe about knowing Clark's secret and with the Lexana scene. When the same piece of "build up" music is used so many times with different scenes in the same epi it desensitizes the importance of the scene. I found it distracting. Couldn't Mark Snow come up with a different piece of music that is suppossed to make you feel like..... OK now audience, this is going to be important, pay attention. Mark Snow usually does a great job with the music for a show. I have been a fan of his music since his work on the X-files. I was a little surprised how he kept using the same music to build up many important scenes. Did they have a different person responsible this time for the epi's background music? I didn't pay attention to the end credits.
                  Yes, and it built up to get so loud that at points it overshadowed the dialogue. I think that kind of music should be reserved for a scene involving actual peril or something really creepy (some ppl's opinion of Lexana notwithstanding ). I feel desensitized to it now, because it kept making me think something was going to jump out at us and nothing did.

On a positive note, I liked the decision to have the (hopefully last??) Clana loft scene without music, either melodramatic instrumental or strummy alt-pop. It let the actors emote without the music trying to do it for them!

Comment

Hi, does anyone know the piano song that was playing early in the episode during the Lex-Lana bedroom scene? Thanks!

Comment

Yeah that piano song wasnt bad!

Comment

I can't think of a single song other than the weird jingle at the end of some scenes. How pathetic.

Comment

There was a country song that was playing during the first Chlark scene in the Talon when Chloe told Clark that Lex proposed.

Does anyone happen to know who it is or what the title could be? It's so hard to hear it that I could only manage to get a few lines of the lyrics out myself.

Comment

Country song from hydro

Does ANY KNOW the song or any lyrics to it that was playing in the Talon during the Clark and Chloe scene??? I would appreciate it!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎