X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i rate this episode 9/10 .

Comment

6/10

I love this show but it was not as great as the previous epsiodes. Very little action, too much Lana

Comment

This thread is not for your review of the episode, it's for TV ratings of Hydro.

Post your personal review and ranking for Hydro here:

The KryptonSite/KSiteTV forums are a place originally created to discuss the WB/CW series Smallville which expanded to cover all kinds of TV, movies, and more!

Comment

Originally posted by monstra
          -Honorable Mention:
          Smallville (CW)

Also at 8 p.m. was the CW’s healthy Smallville (3.6/ 5).

First time Smallville gets an honorable mention this season, but God forbids we say this has something to do with the promotion of this episode.
          No its got everything to do with Clana

the ratings skyrocketed EXACTLY when Lana whent to the loft to speak to Clark and DRAMATICALLY droped when the audience realized there wouldnt be a Clana kiss, and NO IM NOT BEING SARCASTIC AT ALL.

Comment

And following that absurd line of inference one could argue that if Justice does well it's because there was no Clana! I don't give a damn about ratings. I don't think the CW is going to drop SV, so I'm not too concerned about ratings unless there's a precipitous drop.

Comment

Final Ratings went up Link To Ratings

SMALLVILLE 2.9/4 (HH Rating/Share), 4.68 Million Viewers, 2.0/5(18-49 Rating/Share), 1.9/5 (25-54 Rating/Share)

Season 6 Week-to-Week Comparison

9/28 Zod.....................4.96 million*
              10/05 Sneeze...............4.52*
              10/12 Wither................4.88*
              10/19 Arrow.................4.71*
              10/26 Reunion..............4.79*
              11/02 Fallout................5.01*
              11/09 Rage...................4.46*
              11/16 Static..................4.70*
              12/07 Subterranean........4.31*
              01/11 Hydro...................4.68*

* Final ratings

Comment

Not quite to Zod or fall out levels, but close to Sneeze, Arrow, Reunion, and Static levels. All solid episodes as well. The main difference in Hydro is that it's a solid episode, but it didn't have a solid lead-in episode. (Just look at Wither, arguably the weakest episode this season but it's rating were high with the strong Sneeze lead-in.)

Comment

MISSED IT!

I am a big dork and missed Hydro because I thought it was still a repeat this past week. Duh. So...does anyone know if episodes are repeated soon after they air (as so many series are doing now), and if so, when? If it won't be shown again soon, is there a way to view online (or download)?

Thank you!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: MISSED IT!

Originally posted by LuvtheBDA
                    I am a big dork and missed Hydro because I thought it was still a repeat this past week. Duh. So...does anyone know if episodes are repeated soon after they air (as so many series are doing now), and if so, when? If it won't be shown again soon, is there a way to view online (or download)?

Thank you!!!!!!!
                    Well that was silly of you...

I was on vacation last week and missed it too, but I thought ahead and I Tivo'd it

Comment

Quite silly :-)

Oh, go ahead and flaunt your Tivo - it'll only be another couple of years before I can afford it!!!

Comment

The ratings are OK. They really need Justice and Crimson to kick some serious a*s going into sweeps. I don't watch the CW/WB often so I don't know how much they are promoting it.

Because serious once American Idol starts airing on Thursdays ... yeesh steamroller.

Comment

I got a PC TV tuner card, that way I can set it to record automatically.
                          It works great for me.
                          Except the time I forgot to turn on the computer.

I am usually on my laptop during the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
                            There are a few reasons for lower ratings. Fist and foremost, the show is six years old. Ratings almost always drop when shows go on this long.

Another big one is the move to The CW. The CW does not have as many markets as The WB did. So when WB and UPN combined, this boosted ratings for UPN shows, which didn't have as many markets as The CW does not, and lowered ratings for WB shows, which had more markets than The CW does.

Smallville is still The CW's number 2 ranked show, and the only one that beats it out is America's Next Top Model, a reality show, which is a popular (blah) type of show right now. Don't let the ratings concern you too much, just remember that Smallville is The CW's number two show.
                            You also must understand that all of us who have DirectTV are not counted.

Jack

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎