Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings for Hydro

Post ratings results here after the show.

Should be good ratings after 3 weeks of waiting....and spoilers....and the kiss...

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto/DQ/
      Should be good ratings after 3 weeks of waiting.....
      5 weeks.

Comment

I think ratings might be a little low b/c might have forgotten about SV or people might not know a new epi is on. Spoilers and kisses? This would only apply to the small percentage of people on the Net, and we always watch the epis. So yeah, my prediction, is that it might be somewhat low, to medium... but only b/c of the hiatus.

Come to think of it... now that I've seen that there's been 6 trailers, and tons of promotion, we just might get some good ratings. Possibly even a 5mil.
        Last edited by Lightning Flash; 01-11-2007, 07:28 AM.

Comment

You know I have seen more promotion for these upcoming episodes than in the past. Its like everytime I'd flip through the channels CW's SV ad was running. Though 5 mil is out of the question. If SV past is any indicator, after hiatus' SV ratings are usually low. I do think a huge upswing is in its future with the higly anticipated Justice due out next week. Thats when SV might get 5mil...maybe.

Comment

Well ratings could go up seeing how survivor is over and now in its time slot is some celebrity cop show which probably wont be as high in ratings so the people who watched survivor who are also fans of smallville mnight come back to watching smallville. So my guess the ratings will probably be low but not as low as they would be if survivor was on. Also other shows i think may still be in repeats so we may get some of those viewers.

Comment

I think the ratings will be fairly low because we're just coming back from hiatus and the casual viewers might have learned to live without Smallville moreso than us hardcore fans have. But if they have a solid/decent episode with Hydro, then next week's ratings could be huge. Then if Justice is good, Labyrinth and Crimson, which I believe will be really good, could put Smallville higher up in the ratings then it has been so far this year.

Comment

If any Sv fan forgot it came on tonight they are crazy. Even though I knew when new eps start i watched repeats every week besides people that get the Cw would probably remember.

Even though we had a hiatus people don't forget I have convinced several people to watch it tonight and they never watch SV I think the ratings will be rather high.

Comment

Originally posted by Krypton935
                  If any Sv fan forgot it came on tonight they are crazy. Even though I knew when new eps start i watched repeats every week besides people that get the Cw would probably remember.

Even though we had a hiatus people don't forget I have convinced several people to watch it tonight and they never watch SV I think the ratings will be rather high.
                  Casual viewers forget these things. Not everyone who watches the show is a hardcore dedicated fan. There are likely plenty of people who will forget it comes on tonight, it's just natural when any show goes on hiatus.

Comment

They've actually been promoting this episode pretty decently. I hope they keep promoting Justice since that should be the episode that draws the highest ratings.

Comment

Since there are over 850 people on the K-Site threads tonight, I'm assuming this episode brought in a bigger crowd!

Comment

One thing I noticed is that the board didn't go down once tonight, though. Usually when the big crowds flood the boards, the boards end up messing up and you have to hit refresh about 50 times to get anything to come up. Dunno if it's that the board software has been upgraded or fixed, or if there simply weren't as many people as in the higher-ratings episodes posting.

Comment

I think they will be the best this season.

when do we find out?

Comment

It was a great episode. I have a feeling it will bring in some good numbers. The CW did a much better time promoting this one. It was ALL over TVGuide.

Comment

If not we can be sure next will, Justice is not only a very promising epi, but it had a great previous one, the epi before influences a lot how the next one does, say if one episode is bad a lot of people dont tune in for the next one, and viceversa

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎