Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quote Thread for "Hydro" (Spoiler Warning)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jimmy: "Lois and Clark put this whole scheme together because they thought that Oliver was Green Arrow, then pow! Poor guy comes around the corner, catches her sucking lip with Leather Daddy."

Leather Daddy LOL!

Jimmy: "No, no, no, NO! This is NOT happening! I had his face in the crosshairs! How could he be there one second and then just gone like the 90s?"

Jimmy has the most hilarious lines to me, but you have to be listening carefully to catch most of them because he says them so fast.

Comment

Originally posted by SVFan7337
      Jimmy: "No, no, no, NO! This is NOT happening! I had his face in the crosshairs! How could he be there one second and then just gone like the 90s?"

!!! i missed the 90's part! the lines are funny because he says them so casually, but he could slow them down just a tiny bit...

Comment

Originally posted by SVFan7337

That was genius! It's lines like that that make me love Jimmy.

Still, "I prefer intergalactic traveler over alien from another planet" gets my vote for best quote of the episode with Chloe teasing Clark about the kiss coming in a close second.

Comment

Here are a few that weren't mentioned yet and one amendment.

Linda Lake on the phone: "You said you wanted someone with their finger on the pulse of the city. Well I just hit an artery." &

"Well if it isn't the steroid stallion. What, don't you have some muscle cocktail mixing to do?"

Chloe to Lana: "So I'm guessing you didn't ditch primetime on your social calendar to help me research the pigeon population."

Clark to Chloe: " What could be more complicated than living your life with regrets?"

Jimmy to Chloe: "You're going to tell me that somone on a 'roid' rage is going to lie down in a koi pond and call it a day?"

Lois to Clark: "Ok, I think that little zinger ricocheted of Linda Lake and hit me."

& "If you ask me, I think a secret is just a big loophole in the 'thou shalt not lie' clause."

Chloe to Clark: "Are you going to tell me why you're digging in Lois's purse Snoop Dogg? What, you're covering for the new pledge in your hero fraternity?"

And finally an amended version of a quote already posted.

Chloe to Jimmy: "Hey, how are the secret adventures of Lois and Jimmy?"

"

Comment

1) Lana and Chloe

Lana: Chloe, Lex proposed.

Chloe: And?

Lana: And I haven't given him an answer, yet.

Chloe: I'm sure that's going over well.

Lana: Lex and I are in a really great place right now, but when I actually heard those words, there was something that would not let me say yes.

Chloe: Something like Clark?

Lana: When I was with Clark, I would have said yes without hesitating. I thought that chapter of my life was over.

Chloe: Lana...I think you need to stop reading between the lines and actually talk to Clark, before you're going to be able to close this book on him forever. Let's go.

2) Clark and Lex

Clark: You said Lana was here.

Lex: She was. I'm afraid you just missed her.

Clark: I'll come back later.

Lex: So you really think you can convince her? You think you can talk her out of making the biggest mistake of her life by marrying me?

Clark: We both know you swept in after --

Lex: After you crushed her?

Clark: You knew she was vulnerable, and you played her until she thought she was in love with you.

Lex: If you really see Lana as that naive, you obviously don't think as much of her as I do.

Clark: It must be eating at you that she's hesitating -- wondering why she hasn't given you an answer.

Lex: I guess it would...If I didn't know what the answer is going to be. You see, I highly doubt she'll say no, Clark...Now that she's carrying my child.

3) Clark (to Chloe): I guess we all have secrets to keep. You should know that better than anyone, right now. You knew that Lana was pregnant, didn't you?

Chloe: Clark, before you unload your anger on me, can I just say that I think it is incredibly unfair that everyone trusts me to keep their secrets, and then they turn around and throw me attitude for keeping someone else's secret? Look, I'm sorry that I had to take a two-second breather from hiding the fact that you are an alien from another planet, to protect someone else for a change.
            Chloe (tearfully): You had that coming, you know?

Clark: For the record...I prefer "intergalactic traveler" over "alien from another planet." (Clark smiles at Chloe. Chloe laughs).

4) Chloe and Lana

Chloe: Thanks for finally returning one of my phone calls.

Lana: How much does Lana Lang's personal life boost newspaper sales these days?

Chloe: Okay I was expecting that. But to be honest, I was kind of hoping you would give me a benefit of the doubt. I guess there's a shortage of those today.

Lana: That article recites our conversation verbatim.

Chloe: Lana, do you honestly think I would betray you like that?

Lana: What other explanation is there?

Chloe: I'm not sure, but the Lana Lang I know would at least give me a chance to find one.

Lana: After Clark, I guess I'm jaded, I don't know what to expect from my friends anymore.

Chloe: So I take it the conversation didn't go so well.

Lana: Conversation?

Chloe: Clark left the Talon to go talk to you.

Lana: About what?

Chloe: Well...I should just put a bag over my head that says "If you want to keep a secret, don't tell me."

Lana: What did he want to say?

Chloe: You two need to OK corral it on your own, because I've been blamed for putting words into people's mouths enough for one day.

Lana: I'm sorry I didn't trust you. I just --I don't understand how every intimate detail of my life is being leaked into Linda Lake's column.

Chloe: From what I found out, her reconnaissance techniques aren't exactly from the journalist's code of ethics. I think it's time we turn the tables on our little resident voyeur.

5) Lana and Clark

Lana: Sorry you had to find out like this.

Clark: It's okay. You don't have to tell me every little detail of your life anymore.

Lana: Clark, we both know that a proposal is more than just a little detail, and as messed up as it is...you were the first person I wanted to tell.

Clark: Is that supposed to make me feel better?

Lana: Clark, you said you didn't love me anymore, and I tried to cut everything off, but I'm not made that way. Even if we're not talking, you're still a part of my life, and I'm not trying to deny it anymore. I'm trying to put it into perspective.

Clark: I guess we both need to do that.

Lana: Chloe said you came by to talk to me. What was it about? Whatever secret Chloe is helping you to protect, Clark...(tearfully) please, just this once...just trust me.

Clark: It doesn't matter now.

Lana: Clark, don't do that.

Clark: I know about the baby. Lex told me. Everything's changed.

Lana: Even the fact that you told me you look back at the past and regret it everyday? Has that changed, too? I guess I can't ask you to see me the same way.

Clark: Lana, I hope Lex makes you very happy.

6) Lois, Clark and Chloe

Jimmy (to Chloe): I always thought that Green Arrow was super cool, I didn't realize he was super human. (Chloe has a big wide smile on her face).

Chloe: Clark.

Clark: What's going on?

Chloe: Lois was just telling me about her exciting night last night.

Lois: Yeah, I don't know where you disappeared to last night, Smallville, but it turns out I was wrong about Oliver.

Chloe: He's not the Green Arrow! Can you believe that? Luckily, Oliver showed up when our hero was still around. But it looks like you were way off base about him. And the craziest part was that he chucked a guy across an alley, right?

Lois (agreeing): Oh, yeah!

Chloe: And then he supersped away. I mean, who does that?

Clark (looks at Chloe angrily): Hmm. (looking at Lois) It's a good thing Oliver showed up when he did, then you know for sure.

Chloe: Oh, she knew before he showed up.

Clark: You did? (Lois nods).

Chloe: Ask her how.

Clark: How?

Lois: I kissed him.

Chloe: Isn't that romantic? Oh, I'm sorry, Lois, finish the story. This is the best part.

Lois: Well, he was holding me in my arms. Ollie's a good kisser -- don't get me wrong -- But that Green Arrow, he could teach Ollie a thing or two.

Clark (smiling): Hmm.
            Last edited by tibbit78; 04-23-2007, 05:25 PM.

Comment

All the scenes between Lois and Clark, that final scene between Chloe, Clark and Lois and all of Jimmy's lines always crack me up... leather daddy rofl!!

Comment

Lana:" Chloe Lex propose me , when i was with Clark i would say yes without hesitating "

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎