Heroes DVD News

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was a little repeatative myself!

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
      So a few weeks after the season finale ended went to 3 months?
      Matt Grunberg lied to us!

Comment

The DVD is now available to pre-order! Order through this link and you'll support the site too:

Comment

^^Thanks for the heads up!!!
          Last edited by Ginx; 05-16-2007, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Box art looks great, exactly what I expected it to be. I hope the next seasons continue to be simple but elegant in the symbols and artwork like this one.

Comment

Over 10 hours of bonus features include:
              -Original 73-minute Un-Aired Extended Tim Kring-Cut Premiere/Pilot Episode with optional audio commentary
              -50 Deleted Scenes
              Audio Commentaries with Cast & Crew
              -Featurettes:
              Making Of
              Special Effects
              The Stunts
              Tim Sale Profile
              The Score

Exclusive to the HD-DVD:
              Mind Reader (interactive activity)
              U-control with following:
              -Artwork presentation
              -Character connections
              -Helix revealed
              -Picture in Picture cast video commentaries
              -Genetic abilities test
              Connectivity features--Download center including user registration

The above are not necessarily all because this info came from TVShowsonDVD.com without official word from Universal yet. They noted that missing are the online graphic novels. Until they get "official" word of the extras from Universal, they don't know if this is all. Some of this info though was listed on the DVDEmpire.com website as extras for the pre-orders.
              Last edited by Alaydown; 05-17-2007, 11:22 AM.

Comment

I hope if they do add the novels, they but them on the disc in order of their relativity to the season, vs in one big group.

Comment

Herosite.net tells that an HD DVD version is also avaliable.

woot! Im glad I have HD DVD

Comment

I will buy one just for this DVD!

Comment

I really hope the DVDs have all the commentaries that NBC has on their website.

The commentary for the Finale was just awesome. The creators were saying 'Yeah, we've seen those movies on YouTube' - meaning those movies that have Nathan and Peter being a little too brotherly. The creators did say that Peter and Nathan are Itallian - so there's a lot of touching in that culture.

Love the commentaries.

Going to need to get both the HD and the reg dvds.

Comment

tvshowsondvd.com added hd dvd cover art which is the same only with a red band that says hd dvd. the bonus features for hd dvd are listed by someone a few posts up.

i say you should probably just get hd since it has all the same stuff and will save you an extra 50 bucks lol. i wish i had a hd dvd player and hd tv. o well in a couple year prices will drop then i can go with that.

Comment

I got my xbox360, so spending 200 on an hd dvd player only seemed reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                            tvshowsondvd.com added hd dvd cover art which is the same only with a red band that says hd dvd. the bonus features for hd dvd are listed by someone a few posts up.

i say you should probably just get hd since it has all the same stuff and will save you an extra 50 bucks lol. i wish i had a hd dvd player and hd tv. o well in a couple year prices will drop then i can go with that.
                            In a couple of years isn't everything going to be in HD? I thought I read somewhere of the nation-wide switch to HD and it's not an option?

FYI - the link for Amazon up above - the dvds are on sale right now (pre order sale)

Comment

In a couple of years isn't everything going to be in HD? I thought I read somewhere of the nation-wide switch to HD and it's not an option?
                              Very unlikely that this will happen in "a couple of years". We've yet to even settle on Blu-Ray vs. HD-DVD.

Comment

Im rooting for HD DVD

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎