No announcement yet.

Jor el and training

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jor el and training

First of all, when did Jor el turn good? Or is he like Lana now, good in one episode and evel in the next one.

As far as I can tell, Clark has already mastered most of his super skills. Super strength, x-ray vision, super hearing, heat vision, super speed and super breath. The only thing he hasn't mastered yet is flying. And we all know that's because TPTB have a no tights/no flights rule.

So what is Jor-el going to teach Clark, "his training"
    Jor el to Clark - look you BDA, up,up, and away, you can fly, so get out there and practice.

Or:

Clark: Hi Dad, I'm here for my training. What do you want me to do?

Jor el: Rule them with strength.

Or:

Jor el: Move to Metropolis, put on blue tights, assume a secret identity and get a job at the Daily Planet as a reporter.

I know I'm replying to my own post but just when did Jor el turn good.

In Exile, he branded Clark' chest. Someone in the episode, said to Clark, wow who did that to you. And Kal said: My biological father is a bastard".

In Truth, Martha says to Chloe," Clark's biological father is a bastard or something close to that".

What I'm trying to say is when has Jor el showed love or compassion toward his son.
    Last edited by supercatmom; 12-20-2006, 12:55 PM.

This is the last time I'm going to add to this post.

But Jor el is good and his training will be good?

The last time Jor el had control of Clark, body, mind, spirit and soul was at the end of season 3. In Covenent, Clark disappeared thru the cave wall to Jor el for 3 months.

When he reappeared in Crusade, he was Kal, naked (that's how he meet Lois for the first time) and he not give two hoots about humans. He was cold to Martha, did not care that Jonathan was in a coma for 3 months and know how to fly.

Is this what training with Jor el will accomplish?

When he became Clark again, he had no memory of what happen during the missing 3 months and could not fly.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎