No announcement yet.

Wither in the greenhouse

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wither in the greenhouse

I must have missed the boat the first time around. The scene in the greenhouse was definitely more interesting.
    When Lex scoffs at Clark, making fun of the possibility that Clark was suspecting Lex was trying to vegetate the world, it seemed like this was a connection to Lex in Superman Returns where Lex is actually trying to de-vegetate the world.
    Also, the white flower Lex was growing - was that the same kind of flower we saw in that scene from the first season in Hourglass where this psychic woman sees Lex destroying the world?

Another thing that irked me was that the friggin greenhouse just popped up out of nowhere!! Nowhere I say!!

Comment

Yeah, no kidding. I have thought this mansion was way too stuffy and needed some exposure to the outside. A patio or veranda perhaps. But guess what, a green house with vegetation - still no patio or veranda, just a stuffy greenhouse.
      So what do you think? Was it the same flower?

Comment

Absolutely it's the same flower from the old lady's vision.
        I think it's cool how they came back to it so far down the line...

At last, some continuity!

Comment

Groans, something else I never connected in my mind. I thought there was something strange about the flower, now I know. It doesn't surprise me the mansion has a greenhouse, I'm sure it has next to everything.

Comment

Yeah, I remember thinking, "Where the toe did Lex just happen to come from?" That was too happenstancey. Er....whatever.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎