HEROES Comedy Art/ Screencap Game

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, I sometimes worry about myself when I come up with some of these, you should see some of the things started to post and decided it wouldn't be a good idea

Comment

Really? I think they're hilarious. If you've got some crazy stuff you can pm 'em to me lol - I'm a little warped (lol @ a little) and I guess I have a dark sense of humor too ...... bonus. lol.

Besides I'm sure they're not THAT bad.

Comment

My wife inspired something last night during Grey's Anatomy, I am working on that right now Heh heh heh.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
          My wife inspired something last night during Grey's Anatomy, I am working on that right now Heh heh heh.
          LOL - not a grey's fan but if it's Hero's related post it when you're done. And the other things probably aren't as bad as you think. A lot of people on this board seem to have a good sense of humor.

Comment

Well, some of the things would more than likely be a wee bit over what the board rules would allow

OK, the idea was, what if one of the Heroes decides on a new profession?

Last edited by STFanatic; 05-11-2007, 09:55 AM.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA!!! LMFAO!
              Dr. Sylar rules! He makes such precision cuts with that finger.
              What was his speciality again? Oh, that's right...... Lobotomies!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, some of the things would more than likely be a wee bit over what the board rules would allow
              Man, you should have been here when they let me start an Adult Comedy Art thread. Ha ha ha!
              Now THAT was some fun. We had even more people participating in THAT thread. Nobody held back either.

Needless to say, they changed their minds a few months into it, when they saw what the
              warped little minds around here could come up wih.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                Man, you should have been here when they let me start an Adult Comedy Art thread. Ha ha ha!
                Now THAT was some fun. We had even more people participating in THAT thread. Nobody held back either.

Needless to say, they changed their minds a few months into it, when they saw what the
                warped little minds around here could come up wih.
                I can imagine. I would have loved to see that thread. LOL - I don't care if I sound dirty. lol. I do know that I have to take a second look at what ever I post to make sure it's not too much for the wee eyes of the board. Too bad too - some of that stuff is hilarious. Randy G. - you should start a Heroes/Smallville/TV community on LJ for this sorta stuff lol.

LMAO STFanatic - that Sylar one is HILARIOUS!!!!!
                "Paging Dr. Sylar....Paging Dr. Sylar......your expertise of the human mind are needed in ER.....STAT."
                So good!!!!

Comment

Thanks

I can't take credit for this one, I came across it online.

Quinto wants the part of Spock in the next Trek movie.
                  Last edited by STFanatic; 05-11-2007, 04:57 PM.

Comment

What.......Lol! That would work out great! Hee hee!

Comment

Here is the article:
                      Zachary Quinto, who plays the villain Sylar on the hit show ‘Heroes’ wants to be the new Spock. In an interview with the Pittsburg Post Gazette Quinto says "I missed the ‘Superman Returns’ boat, so I’m angling for ‘Star Trek.’ People are constantly telling me I bear some resemblance to Leonard Nimoy." He also joked about how he would get Heroes co-star (and Abrams best friend) Greg Grunberg to get him an in with the producer of Trek XI: "Maybe Sylar should tell Greg, ‘I promise I won’t kill you if you get me an audition,’ …We’ll see what happens." So add his name to the long list of those who want to be in Trek XI. If Abrams doesn’t opt for big name stars for Kirk and Spock he could do worse than Quinto. (thanks to Steve M. for sending in a Quinto/Spock photoshop image) 

Comment

More Sylar:

Comment

Thanks

I can't take credit for this one, I came across it online.

Quinto wants the part of Spock in the next Trek movie.
                          LMAO - I saw this pic when I was googling Zachary. I could see him doing that role. I think I saw Matt Damon mentioned a few places for a new Capt. Kirk but I can't see him as Kirk.......maybe some photoshop is in order.

Thanks for the link.

Comment

OK, I am at it again:

Last edited by STFanatic; 05-12-2007, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Hey! It's Sylar the cable guy!!!
                              (*I don't care who ya' are, that's funny right there.)

Also, love "Brains.. the other grey meat." Hee hee!
                              Both are hillarious Steve.

Comment

Thanks

Sylar is so fun to work with.
                                I was going to put him in a McDonald's drive up window setting but I couldn't find a good setup pic so I will leave that one to someone else

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎