Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe contradicts herself, again. Huge mistake.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nanook7112
    Just put this discontinuity in the closet with all the other like the discontinuity that smallville is six hours away from metropolis even though the characters drive it in like 2.
    Three hours. Smallville is three hours away. It has been mentioned quite a few times. Six hours for a round trip. Is that what you meant?

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam
      Three hours. Smallville is three hours away. It has been mentioned quite a few times. Six hours for a round trip. Is that what you meant?
      I'm sure a Yaris can do it in 2 hrs...

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
        I'm sure a Yaris can do it in 2 hrs...
        I am sure Jimmy can do it in about five minutes in the Yaris.

Comment

I am sure Jimmy can do it in about five minutes in the Yaris.
          5???
          Hmmmm, how generous you are...
          I give him about 30 seconds...

Chloe: 'Oh, Jimmy!!! Not again...!!!'
          Jimmy: 'Sorry, Chloe, I was just so happy to see you...'

Comment

The distance between Metropolis and Smallville has changed many times. It used to be six hours, then three hours, and now I'm guessing 30 minutes. I mean, seriously, has anyone watched Hypnotic?

Crazy.

Comment

By the way, cute avatar.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Routh
                The distance between Metropolis and Smallville has changed many times. It used to be six hours, then three hours, and now I'm guessing 30 minutes. I mean, seriously, has anyone watched Hypnotic?

Crazy.
                Well, the characters have consistently said that Smallville is about three hours away, as have TPTB. In Truth, Pete, under the influence of the truth drug that Chloe was exposed to, tells Chloe that Clark is going to Metropolis for Sharks dogs. Chloe acts incredulous and questions why Clark would make a six hour round trip just for some hotdogs.

Of course, that doesn't mean any of the storylines will accurately reflect that fact. You pointed to Hypnotic, definitely the worst offender in that regard. In that episode, Lana drives to Metropolis to speak to Chloe then drives back to Smallville to confront Clark. A six hour trip and to top it off, Clark was about to make love to Simone. Clark and Simone just sat there for three hours while Lana drove from Metropolis? Ridiculous!

Comment

i noticed this too. I have stopped believing that smallville can do anything good anymore, besides keeping clark looking sexy as ever (though they aer lax on that too as then never give him any freaking air time).

Comment

Clark and Simone just sat there for three hours while Lana drove from Metropolis? Ridiculous!
                    Wow, that was one excellent conversation, IMO...

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
                      Wow, that was one excellent conversation, IMO...
                      sure was and intil nospam brought it up I forgot they did jus call her and nothin happen for 3 hrs .Didn't think simone was that much of a talker smh

Comment

Originally posted by maryjanewatson
                        i noticed this too. I have stopped believing that smallville can do anything good anymore, besides keeping clark looking sexy as ever (though they aer lax on that too as then never give him any freaking air time).
                        I know, more Clark, please.

Originally posted by D.M.A.
                        sure was and intil nospam brought it up I forgot they did jus call her and nothin happen for 3 hrs .Didn't think simone was that much of a talker smh
                        It is freaking ridiculous! Clark is on the phone to Lana and Simone is tramping it up. Cut to Lana arriving at the farm just as they are about to make love, somewhere in the range of three hours later. Huh? Then to top it off, they show Simone and Clark in the farm house when Chloe arrives (and another three hours later, I assume). Apparently they did not make love after all.

Stupid episode.
                        Last edited by Nospam; 12-13-2006, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Stupid episode.
                          Reading this I realize that I have completely forgotten about that epi... Strange. Selective memory, I guess...

Comment

I just saw Subterrean tonight and shook my head when she said that baout 10 years. I instantly thought back to "Obscura" and did some mental math and then sighed. AlandMiles really, really, really need to hire someone just to go over scripts and point these mistakes out, you know?

I volunteer.

Or, they could always just come to KSite and ask us!

Sheesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                              Or, they could always just come to KSite and ask us!
                              Wow, just for a second there I imagined what kind of massacre that would be...

Comment

Technically if Clark can make a round trip to and from the Stadium in 10 minutes (assuming standard 60 miles/hr travel estimate) that would put Clark's speed at 2160 mi/hr which is almost as fast as a speeding bullet.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎