Should Clark have apologized to Lex?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kryptonian-Ronin
    Money is Power? only to the naive.

The ability to control and manipulate people, that is power and that is what lex thrives on.
    To get someone to do something 100% against their own character, against their own common sense AND make them think you had nothing to do with it, bay, THAT'S POWER !
    Then Lex has that in the bag!

Comment

I strongly agree

Originally posted by LuthorRequiem2
      "But, it was so bad that Clark couldn't be a little nicer to Lana."

I don't know...I mean, Lana hasn't been very nice to Clark lately. When Clark offered to help her in that one scene, she ended up just being mean to him and saying, "Go away" basically instead of thanking him. She's always in his face about lying to her, acting like Lex is this saint who only tells her the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth; she's clearly blinded herself to Lex's true colors. So I don't think Clark was out of line. He just said it like it is, but he was still a gentleman about it. He wasn't rude, but just stood up for himself and said the truth. I liked that.
      I concur. Her "Unlike some people, Lex doesn't lie to me" line just proves how stupid she is. if Lana thinks that Lex is honest with her, then she clearly doesn't know Lex as well as Clark does. Clark knows Lex way too well. Lana clearly doesn't have a clue, She's so clueless. Can Lana possibly be more of a ***** to Clark than she already is? it's getting ****ing annoying how she and lex always mistreat him so badly. I hate it. Clark told the truth, yeah. But Lana still took Lex's word over Clark's. So basically I think Lana owes Clark an apology for being a ***** to him. IMO I mean this is real proof right here, that Lana was never right for Clark in the first place. So why is Clark still taking the heat from her? instead of calling her out on her crap? I don't get it. I mean what is it gonna take for Lana to open her eyes to what's really in front her? (Lex). Please somebody tell me.

I hated Lana in this episode.
      Last edited by laurarawlins; 12-28-2016, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎