No announcement yet.

Should Clark have apologized to Lex?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Clark have apologized to Lex?

Now im personally in the group that feels that Lex isnt evil yet, so I may be a bit bias, but I think Clark's actions last night were way out of line.

He comes to Lex's mansion and accuses him of the mass murder of migrant workers, with apsolutly no evidence.

Sure Lex technicly owned the farm, but that has nothing to do with the actions that take place there. Now I dont know that much about farming, but from what I have heard it isnt uncommon for someone to sell a struggling farm to a bigger company, and set up an agreement where they still stay on the land and farm it, but the company collects some of the profits.

Clark didnt have any info or facts connecting the murders to Lex, and he made very severe accusations that turned out to be wrong. So shouldnt he apologize?

i also think he was outta line with both Lex and Lana.

Comment

Re: Should Clark have apologized to Lex?

Originally posted by KryptonX81
      Now im personally in the group that feels that Lex isnt evil yet, so I may be a bit bias, but I think Clark's actions last night were way out of line.

He comes to Lex's mansion and accuses him of the mass murder of migrant workers, with apsolutly no evidence.

Sure Lex technicly owned the farm, but that has nothing to do with the actions that take place there. Now I dont know that much about farming, but from what I have heard it isnt uncommon for someone to sell a struggling farm to a bigger company, and set up an agreement where they still stay on the land and farm it, but the company collects some of the profits.

Clark didnt have any info or facts connecting the murders to Lex, and he made very severe accusations that turned out to be wrong. So shouldnt he apologize?
      I kind of think he needs to show Lex and Lana who's the boss every chance he gets, but I guess I'll have to wait till 'Crimson' to see that!

Comment

Re: Should Clark have apologized to Lex?

Originally posted by KryptonX81

Unfortunately, JK isn't here anymore. I have a feeling JK would make Clark march back over to Lex's and apologize. JK was always guilty of verbal diarhai towards Lex as well, lol, but he was always the bigger man and aplogized when/if he found out he was wrong later on. Clark seems to have forgotton that. Cuz Lex susposudly "stole" Lana away. What a baby.

Comment

I agree, Clark, barging into the mansion(although it did look like he was let in this time) making accusations with no evidence to back it up, seems quite self-rightious. But I guess you can just chalk it up to Clarks growing pangs. But again Lex is right, how many times does he have to tell Clark he's not invited. No really how many??

Comment

LOL, it would have been funny if Lex wouldn't have let him in.

Comment

nah i actually think clark has the right to show a back bone everyonce in a while.

Comment

But in the chat between Lex and his subordinate the farmer was an inmate of 33.1 until he escaped, and the farm again was owned by Lex. Technically he IS responsible. For the most part, the only &*(^(head in this is Lex. He knows Clark cares about Lana and he's only barred him from coming to the mansion because he feels threatened by Lana's still-lingering attachment to Clark.

Comment

Bo Kent apologize, are you kidding me? Where do you think Clark learned his act FROM?

Comment

Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
                    LOL, it would have been funny if Lex wouldn't have let him in.
                    Now thats a scene i would have paid money to see......."no no take him away"

Comment

In Lex's talk to his subordinate it was made pretty clear that he didn't know the crazy mole man farmer was killing his migrant workers. Lex also barred Clark from the mansion because he's tired of Clark's crap. All Clark does is barge in and yell at Lex and blame all the evils of the world on to him. Lex has not liked this for a long time now and finally had ENOUGH of the crap.

Comment

Granted, Lex was responsible. But Clark handled it in such a shoddy fashion, I sincerely wished I could've apologized to Lex for Clark's behaviour.

Comment

out of line come on Lex is evil I don't think he was evil at all with Lex or Lana. I mean come on Lex new what powers that fotw had and more than likely dangerous with the whole lock them up for our safty yea right, he uses them for hios own benefit and did you nit see the last scene come on Lex is EVIL!! and Lana is just going down the wrong path. I swear that half of you don't watch the show or understand it sorry.

Comment

Ofcouse Clark should have apologized but the writers obviously want a reason to make the Clark and Lex's hate stay, even though... this in my opinion is too exagerated.
                            As mentioned above Clark accuses Lex of EVERYTHING.
                            And it's also shame that Lana is pretty involved this, because Lana and Clark wouldn't have any reason to actually hate each other with Lex out of the way.

Surely Lex will become evil, but remember all he ever wanted was for example... Clark's friendship. Clark never opened up to him but started accusing him for everything, right or wrong.
                            Remember in the old days. Clark kind of kept Lex' good side on the surface, but now the only thing Clark is doing is giving an extra hand on the rope that pulls out Lex's dark side.

Comment

Apologize!!!!! Superman apologize to LEX!!!!!!!!!! BLASPHEMY!!!!!

Should Superman apologize to Lex after he beat him up and threw him off of New Krypton?

I don't know about you guys but there's a time in life when one needs to show a backbone. I'm already mad that Clark didn't tell Lana to get off his farm.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎