Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squees For Chlark

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I took from that ship is anchored line was don't get your hopes up Chlarkers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhoda123
      I don't like the Chimmy.. I think he isn't mature enough for Chloe and I think that is going to be obvious in the upcoming episodes..
      I don't like Ch(l)immy either. But I think at least he's trying to be a good boyfriend, I give him credit for that... I mean, the evening he had planned sounded very sweet to me. I honestly think the timing is just off for Ch(l)immy, it's not meant to be... Without Clark in the picture maybe, but like this it's just too obvious what Chloe's priorities are (not only romantically).
      If the writers try to have more F-ing Clana, I'll gouge my eyes out with a knife.. I can't take that **** no 'mo!!!!!
      Careful, I said it before and I'll say it again if I have to: don't do that, you could seriously hurt yourself and we don't want that. Hehe... I mean: Imagine, without eyes you wouldn't be able to see that awesome smile of AMChloe anymore...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
        Yeah, you can kiss Ch(l)immy good-bye now...
        KISS KISS then... see ya JO.. haha..

Originally posted by Polomontana
        I noticed that too, Go CHLARK!!
        CHLARK is here... to stay? WE PRAY!!! haha.. I know, too much coffee this morning! Sorry!

Comment

What is a "Squees"?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
            What is a "Squees"?
            Good question...
            I did read squeezes, not that it makes any sense...

Comment

Originally posted by chlarkfan333
              What I took from that ship is anchored line was don't get your hopes up Chlarkers.
              To me if that was the case Chloe would have something along the lines of "that ship has sailed". Because that would have meant that there was no chance. But maybe I'm just too excited over all the Chlark from this ep. I'm still on my Chlark high!

Comment

I did not get that impression. I think the Chimmy relationship is based on sex. I mean how many references did Jimmy make to that in this episode? I think Chloe meant by "define boyfriend" is that it appears that they are dating and more. There was no indication that Clark is her boyfriend. Hello...he only called to Chloe b/c his mom would not allow him to harbor an illegal immigrant on the farm. So much for boyfriend material.

Comment

Originally posted by jmf1977
                  I did not get that impression. I think the Chimmy relationship is based on sex. I mean how many references did Jimmy make to that in this episode? I think Chloe meant by "define boyfriend" is that it appears that they are dating and more. There was no indication that Clark is her boyfriend. Hello...he only called to Chloe b/c his mom would not allow him to harbor an illegal immigrant on the farm. So much for boyfriend material.
                  I just think that Chloe and Jimmy haven't talked much about where they stand.. probably due to Jimmy's immaturity.. we already know he isn't the brightest crayon in the box.. hello, he didn't call Chloe after they had sex.. DUH!

As for Clark being Chloe's boyfriend.. that isn't what we are saying.. we know where their relationship stands and I guarantee if anything ever did happen, they'd probably talk it to death!

Comment

I think Chloe was just joking around, since Jimmy is such a hilarious guy to be with.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Flash
                      I think Chloe was just joking around, since Jimmy is such a hilarious guy to be with.
                      That would be true had he heard her say that - but he didn't...
                      That what shocked me.
                      Ch(l)immy is over. Period.

Comment

That would be true had he heard her say that - but he didn't...
                        That what shocked me.
                        Ch(l)immy is over. Period.
                        I love you!!!! You say what I think! Get outta my brain!

Comment

I love you!!!!
                          Well, I love you too.

Comment

I don't think Chlark is coming... this type of situation might jsut be the best we get. I mean, with upcoming Clana (unfortunately) and Clois romance.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning Flash
                              I don't think Chlark is coming... this type of situation might jsut be the best we get. I mean, with upcoming Clana (unfortunately) and Clois romance.
                              There will definitely be no more Clana

And most likely there will be no Clois on SV, either...

Comment

I don't like Ch(l)immy either. But I think at least he's trying to be a good boyfriend, I give him credit for that... I mean, the evening he had planned sounded very sweet to me. I honestly think the timing is just off for Ch(l)immy, it's not meant to be... Without Clark in the picture maybe, but like this it's just too obvious what Chloe's priorities are (not only romantically).

I agree that Jimmy was trying to be a good boyfriend... he was wanting a romantic evening together.. can't blame him there.. Chloe is fab!

Careful, I said it before and I'll say it again if I have to: don't do that, you could seriously hurt yourself and we don't want that. Hehe... I mean: Imagine, without eyes you wouldn't be able to see that awesome smile of AMChloe anymore...!!!

Ha, this is true... I won't get to see Clark's sexy smile anymore or the twinkle in his eyes when he looks at Chloe.. but the whole Clana thing has been done.. I don't want to regress... lets move forward with the Chlark!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎