Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is this the beginning of evil Lexana?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think TPTB are perverse enough to mimic the Lionel & Lillian & Lex relationship.

Lex and Lana will marry, have the baby, Lana will start to hate Lex and the way he is raising the baby (similar to how Lillian disapproved of how Lionel treated Lex), Lana is going to die, then Lex will kill Lionel (just as Lionel killed his parents).

Guarantee the ptb will take this route. They are too addicted to their own crappy, elseworld mythology to miss an opportunity to compliment themselves.

Comment

^I thought about a parallel with Lillian and it grossed me out... but you're right... that's something they could do with Lexana. *shudders*

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
        ^I thought about a parallel with Lillian and it grossed me out... but you're right... that's something they could do with Lexana. *shudders*
        Seriously, I'm so positive, I'm willing to bet my Smallville dvd collection---oh wait a minute, I think I've already burned those.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
          I dunno and don't care. I would like Lionel to pop caps in both their asses and become the Lex of this show. He is the bad-ass.
          here, here, lol

Comment

As much as I love Clana and stuff, I can't see them being "together" again. My theory is, Lana is going to lose the baby and her and Lex won't get married. My guess would be, Lana loses the baby and Lex sees no use for having her around anymore. It's sick, but possibly true?

Comment

die lana die! lol

yeah i guess she could take the route joe bob's suggesting.
              that wud be the final straw for smallville...cancel! cancel! cancel! hurrah!
              duh! i don't know how i feel about smallville anymore.

"They are too addicted to their own crappy, elseworld mythology to miss an opportunity to compliment themselves"--joe bob

--i cud not agree more! too true.

Comment

Originally posted by sherry
                die lana die! lol

yeah i guess she could take the route joe bob's suggesting.
                that wud be the final straw for smallville...cancel! cancel! cancel! hurrah!
                duh! i don't know how i feel about smallville anymore.

"They are too addicted to their own crappy, elseworld mythology to miss an opportunity to compliment themselves"--joe bob

--i cud not agree more! too true.
                ditto

Comment

She's not evil just getting more manipulative and sneaky to achieve her own ends.
                  Season 7 will be about the Clark-Lana-Lois love triangle so that spells bad news for Lex.She's going to betray him big time and shift her loyalty back to Clark.No baby and no marriage!

Comment

Please no!

Comment

i can't see Lex and Lana being happily married with a kid......something will happen..

But Lana is just having the badness of the baldy + the bad break-up with Clark make her something she is not, she'll go back to being the nice girl soon enough.

Comment

I think stress will make Lana lose the baby and she'll become emotionally distant from Lex. They won't marry and if a scenario comes up in which she has to choose between loyalty to Lex and protecting Clark, she'll betray Lex to protect Clark and that could lead into Clana friendship. That's my hope anyway. I wish there was some way for Lana to get away from Lex AND keep the baby. But ain't no way Lex is going to reform (LOL!) and if Lana had his child, he'd NEVER let her go. He'd lock her up first.

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
                          . . . and that could lead into Clana friendship. That's my hope anyway.
                          Are you kidding? She is saturated with wolverine piss - no one will touch her now. Look in Lex's past relationships - all his women ended badly: dead, busted, burnt,
                          . . .she's toast! Which no doubt will be the final nail in the coffin of the Lex / Clark friendship dynamic which is so predictable. yawn....

ginnyfan, didn't know you were a clana?

peace

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerous George

ginnyfan, didn't know you were a clana?

peace
                            LOL! I am intensely a Cloiser!!!

When I first watched seasons 1 thru 3 I wasn't really a shipper, hated Clana and preferred Chlark to Clana.

Then Lois was introduced and I became a Cloiser/Clana hater.

*whispers glancing around for other Cloisers*

After Clana ended in Season 5, I rewatched Seasons 1 and 2 and 5 and... I don't know what happened. I just became more Clana friendly. I discovered Cardinal... I do despise Clana for the most part and I'm glad its over... but occasionally... I'm closet Clana.

*hides*

I'd like them to be friends. I don't (often) wish Lana were dead. I was hopeful for a little Lexana bliss. Those two deserve to be a little happy before doom arrives.

Comment

too funny better watch out . . . it's growing on yuh.

Comment

heeheehee

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎