Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana's master plan revealed!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey young minds are impressionable, i say despite the whole super hero theme Smallville should definitely push the whole educational theme as well.

Ya know like Clark beats the crap out of a bad guy in front of a kid and says as stuttering "stay in school, and off drugs."

I want to see him being really pro-active with people COME ON.

I mean at least Lana was trying to help people...in a bad way...but she tried.

Comment

Well if you are seeing it that way ...I know where you're coming from. But just because they don't put that stuff in every single episode doesn't mean they don't put some good stuff in there.
      For example when the flash guest starred and Clark was trying his hardest to try and get him to walk the right path instead of stealing stuff all the time. And he's always on Lex's case about all the illegal stuff he does.
      Clark's a good friend, loves his mother and helps out every chance he gets.
      There are those parts in this show...its just not saturated with it in every episode otherwise it would be like an after school special.

Comment

Yeah I'll cut him some slack he's only what 19 now in the show?

Can't really expect him to be perfect.

Comment

exactly

Comment

shes been currupted by lex.

Comment

I've known alot of girls that sorta .. how can I put this .. "mold themselves" to be the better wife/girlfriend. While I don't want to pop off and say all girls are like that (actually I kinda do..) but Lana is deffinitly that kinda girl.

I mean cmon! Date the Football player and cheer on the pom squad. Farmers wife... stay quite and get a real job. Dating a billionare - and again she acts the part. Same way she decided to "confront the scientest about the alien cube" and the whole "latching on to a charity" etc.

Really thats one of the major facets of Lana's personality that make her so wrong for Clark. If she knew what was going on with him she would probably ask Clark to take to the FOS and then she would figure out how to be the perfect Kryptonian wife and proceed as programed.

Basically - Lana has always identified herself by who she is dating (or kinda dating or nearly dating) and not in the same way that Lois and Chloe know who and why they are.

I blame Nell and her cheerleading ways!!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎