Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lana's master plan revealed!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats a good one- I like it. If they had put that in the show I would have fallen out of my chair.

Comment

Re: Lana's master plan revealed!

Originally posted by dave73085
      Clark: Lana...the dark side...why?
      Lana: What other reason is there? To be able to jump the lines at museums! It finally makes me feel appreciated and adored by all those around me!
      LMAO Best reason ever!

Comment

Clark: Burn!!!!

Incinerates Lana with heat vision and blows her ashes away with super breath.

Comment

lol i think she definitely blew that out of proportion. to ultimately conclude that they had great power just because she got to jump ahead in a line to some cool paintings...lol

Comment

Re: Lana's master plan revealed!

Lana: What other reason is there? To be able to jump the lines at museums! It finally makes me feel appreciated and adored by all those around me!

Lana's found her calling

Comment

I guess Lana's finally found a way to part the Pink Sea.

Comment

lana is a pathetic character

Comment

I couldn't agree more. She's been smearing mud in the face of her comic-book counterpart since (sigh) season 4.

Comment

omg. i just pictured lana running around ala sound of music...why?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs.Bizzaro

omg. i just pictured lana running around ala sound of music...why?!!
                      Smallviiiille is aliiiiive....with the loooove of Laaaaanaaaa

Comment

shes not in love with lex... shes in love with his bank accont! lmao

Comment

Originally posted by darkraya
                          shes not in love with lex... shes in love with his bank accont! lmao
                          "...now I ain't sayin' she a gold digga, but she ain't messin with no broke..."

LOL, maybe that's the real reason she broke up with Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs.Bizzaro
                            "...now I ain't sayin' she a gold digga, but she ain't messin with no broke..."

LOL, maybe that's the real reason she broke up with Clark.
                            I mean, she doesn't have any family and she hasn't had a job that we've seen since S3...gotta live and buy those brand new SUVs somehow

Comment

When do they have time for class? Has the school even opened yet? I mean really they ain't graduating any time soon. I mean Chloe is always at the Daily Planet, Clark has to save the world, and Lana is a pregnant teen.

I mean I can see Chloe making some money but it's an internship isn't it?

And Clark doesn't have a job, but his moms a senator so the families good.

So it makes sense that Lana would have to end up depending on Lex or somebody cause she's pretty much broke, though didn't she inherit anything from her dead parents?

In the end though Smallville is a horrible TV show because it completely strips away the need for an education displaying it as something completely unimportant when one is faced with a crisis to the world, or romantic affairs.
                              Last edited by Mischael12; 01-11-2007, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mischael12
                                When do they have time for class? Has the school even opened yet? I mean really they ain't graduating any time soon. I mean Chloe is always at the Daily Planet, Clark has to save the world, and Lana is a pregnant teen.

I mean I can see Chloe making some money but it's an internship isn't it?

And Clark doesn't have a job, but his moms a senator so the families good.

So it makes sense that Lana would have to end up depending on Lex or somebody cause she's pretty much broke, though didn't she inherit anything from her dead parents?

In the end though Smallville is a horrible TV show because it completely strips away the need for an education displaying it as something completely unimportant when one is faced with a crisis to the world, or romantic affairs.
                                you really take this fictional show seriously...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎