Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow, let's just let everyone know about our powers.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraith808
    No, he didn't. He thought about it, and was struggling with it. But he could fly. He could have caught him. But he just stayed in with the crowd.

Fool yourself if you want... he didn't want to expose himself for lex. There were a myriad of ways he could have saved him, but he didn't.
    Darnit, no he did NOT just stand there and watch or struggle to make the decision. He was weakened, went to try to fly, and if you listen very carefully, you can hear him say "I can't..." Dude was weakened.

Oops wait what are we supposed to be talking about? Oh yeah, "Snoozeterranean." My bad.
    shirkie

Comment

I believe that nobody would believe Clark is an alien. Just by saying it you end up in Belle Reeve.

Comment

Originally posted by jesustlife
        I believe that nobody would believe Clark is an alien. Just by saying it you end up in Belle Reeve.

yeah despite his inner circle of peeps he has managed to appear normal to the residents of SV.
        i tend to think Clark trust children or non adults more than he trust anyone else.remember Ryan (even though he had abilities)
        Clark seems to expose himself to people he doesn't have to deal with on a regular basis.

Comment

Personally I think he should have given him the "little flick" in the head when the cops came and everyone turned around to see 'em come. lol

Javier: "What happened to him?"

Clark: "Uh..he got tired from all that bus driving- come on let's go!"

Comment

I'm sure everyone who knows about Clarks power will form a community someday. They are enough to fill a villlage for sure...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin le Magicien
              I'm sure everyone who knows about Clarks power will form a community someday. They are enough to fill a villlage for sure...
              aka level 33.1

Comment

Originally posted by j-kent
                aka level 33.1

Then again, Lex doesn't seem to know about Clark.

"Welcome to 33.1ville, hometown of the Meteor freaks who knows Clarks secret."

We should start a membership with card and all.

Comment

most definitely lol

Comment

Oh... it's just that Lex hasn't asked the right question.

L: You will do everything I say.
                    F: Yes, master.
                    L: You will answer everything I ask.
                    L: What is it about Clark? He just appears everywhere.
                    F: Master, Clark is....
                    L: Shut up, freak. I wasn't talking to you.

Comment

I'm sure they will also have a drugstore where they sell kryptonite serum and pills.

On the label it will say :

"Kryptonite : May give you superhuman powers, and the ability to forget Clark Kent secret identity".

Comment

I totally agree that clark is getting careless with his powers. there were plenty of different things he could have done to get out of there, but no, he just decided to not think about it and just super-speed away.

all those years of trying to hide his powers from all of his closest friends, and this season, he will perform for just about anybody, as long as they aren't lois, lana or lex.

Comment

There has been 5,000,000+ guest stars on Smallville who know Clark's secret. But they make it a big deal. Why you ask? Because they are idiots.

Comment

^^ Exaggerate much?

Comment

It makes sense that he's less careful around strangers than he is around his friends. Even with normal secrets, it's usually much easier sharing with somebody you don't know as well. That's because to them, you're a random person. There's no judgment that comes into play; Clark doesn't have to worry about strangers looking at him differently, because they've never looked at him before.

Besides, I think everybody's missing the larger issue here. The number one gripe I hear is that Clark isn't doing enough Superman stuff. Well, for him to do Supserman stuff (without the suit), he's going to need to use his powers in front of people.

Comment

I assume Clark knows that, eventually, everyone will have their mind wiped.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎