Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Tom Welling Look buffer?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom is looking a little bigger and more buff.. I dig him that way though.. I don't like a skinny guy.. but to me, Tom's eyes and smile is what keep hooking me.. the man is just too beautiful! Can't look away! ha.

As for Jimmy being jealous, heck yeah.. LOOK at Clark and then look at Jimmy... its like a Cadillac and a swinn ten speed bicycle.. haha

Comment

Justice League Promo and Clark's Physique

The Justice League promo looks good! I hope the episode is as good as it's promoting. That's happened before - making an episode look really good, only for it to be bland.

I know this is elsewhere, but here goes anyway. . . .

Lately, Clark is looking more buffed, Tom must be working out. The Green Arrow is well built, so Clark Kent needs to be as buffed or more - afterall, he IS going to be Superman.

Comment

Oh the things I could say about Tom and his buffness...

The chiseled look of Season 4 is back in full force! I'd dare say it's in the makings for being his best look yet...aside from early S5. He was mucho tasty then too. But like BadToad said, he's always tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by SnarkMasterJ
          Oh the things I could say about Tom and his buffness...

The chiseled look of Season 4 is back in full force! I'd dare say it's in the makings for being his best look yet...aside from early S5. He was mucho tasty then too. But like BadToad said, he's always tasty.

"Tasty".. what a perfect word for Tom!

Comment

Has tom changed over the years?
            Yup, I put together this to illustrate:

Notice the arms.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic

Notice the arms.

Thanks for the link. I really didn't notice the arms because I was too busy giggling at the HS yearbook picture.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime,oburg
                Thanks for the link. I really didn't notice the arms because I was too busy giggling at the HS yearbook picture.
                I did a lot of cropping to get those on there, my favorite was the KISS pic, I think that was a photoshopped picture I found on the web somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime,oburg

LMAO! I was giggling too. He look too cute in that pic

Comment

Tom looks awesome this season! Of course he always looks amazing. He's an incredibly beautiful man!

Comment

Now all we need is for his shirt to come off soon and I'll be satisfied.

Comment

You know he is really going to have to remain buff if he is standing next to the chiseled pecs of JH and AR. That is hard to compete with even when you are in as amazing shape as TW.
                        ............and btw, the Paul Stanley makeup on Tom is kinda freaking me out a bit.

Comment

Re: Justice League Promo and Clark's Physique

Originally posted by Snow40
                          Lately, Clark is looking more buffed, Tom must be working out. The Green Arrow is well built, so Clark Kent needs to be as buffed or more - afterall, he IS going to be Superman.
                          Just as long as he doesn't get too buff! I like my men, tall and lean! With well defined muscles, but not too defined!

Comment

yea, looks like Clark is eating his wheaties my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic

Notice the arms.
                              I love the pictures but even though I think Tom looks better and better over the years, and more ripped. I will never be able to think of him as sexy. He looks just like my older brother. I have always said my older brother looks like Clark Kent.
                              I guess that is why I have always looked at Superman as a big brother figure. Oh, my brother is happily married and has been for years. Sorry ladies.

Comment

Tom "Absoulutely Gorgeous" Welling.

He should get a nick name! Do you think one will ever catch on? Nah... probably not.

Sorry! Off topic!

Yes, he does look buffer. And I- definitely- don't mind!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎