No announcement yet.

Does Tom Welling Look buffer?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chloefan5
    lana looked better than ever, despite being "pregnant" (ugh)
    um.... lana hasent been pregnet that long

Comment

Definitely buffer, I was just like "woah, your making Jimmy/Javereo look like a pole!"

Comment

Originally posted by Ireallylikethisshow
        Definitely buffer, I was just like "woah, your making Jimmy/Javereo look like a pole!"

Comment

bloated

Clark did look a little bloated, his tummy anyway. But maybe he's buffing up purposely, possibly some movie audtions or roles coming up for him? Either way, he still looked hot!

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
            He looked buffer and Lex chubbier.
            I think especially compared to Lex, he is a bit more defined. I think it may be because there is suppose to be an episode coming up that he needs to show a bit more(I will leave it at that for people who hate spoilers). If I was a male actor, and knew that a special episode coming up showing off my body, I would pump up.

I am more curious about Lex. He has a relationship going with Lana, I would expect him to be in the gym to show off for his new sexual relationship. There has been shots that Lex seems to have a bit of a roll, especially when he is turning around slightly. Having heard about how much junk female actresses get about gaining a bit of weight, I wonder if Michael would get the same harrassment.

Comment

Clark is definitely looking older and also in alot better shape lately. (does Tom have any movies up for filming he needs to buff up for?) I think his face is changing alot more lately, more manly. And yes , I hate to say this, Mike needs to buff up to keep up with him or get tan or something. We have not seen Lex box in a looonnnnnngggg time. and he doesn't play pool any more. I guess being a villian while trying to act good in front of Lana doesn't leave room for recreation/working out. I miss the old Lex.

Comment

I think he looks incredible this season. Tall, lean and buff. I think he always looks good, but there is just something about him this season...something extra.

Eh, but I always think he's beautiful, so what do I know?

Comment

yep, he was looking pretty good

Comment

He's buffn up for that Justice eppy

Comment

Tom was the hotness in this episode. That smile just makes me feel tingly all over. And Tom in a white T-shirt...hubba hubba

Comment

He looked bigger to me.

Maybe working out for the upcoming episode, that I don't want to spoil for anyone?

Originally posted by BadToad
                        I think he looks incredible this season. Tall, lean and buff. I think he always looks good, but there is just something about him this season...something extra.

Eh, but I always think he's beautiful, so what do I know?

I like him without all that extra weight .... aka. Lana Lang.

I kid, I love Clana.
                        But he does look different this season. Maybe he's just aging wonderfully.

Comment

CLARK WAS FRICKIN HOTTTTTTTT THIS EPISODE DAMN!!! white looks alot lot better on him i was soo sick of the jacket ....No wonder Jimmys jealous of all THAT!

Comment

This episode was created before many of the recent ones, so it's possible Welling was in better shape when this was filmed.

Comment

Originally posted by boogiebear
                              I think especially compared to Lex, he is a bit more defined. I think it may be because there is suppose to be an episode coming up that he needs to show a bit more(I will leave it at that for people who hate spoilers). If I was a male actor, and knew that a special episode coming up showing off my body, I would pump up.

I am more curious about Lex. He has a relationship going with Lana, I would expect him to be in the gym to show off for his new sexual relationship. There has been shots that Lex seems to have a bit of a roll, especially when he is turning around slightly. Having heard about how much junk female actresses get about gaining a bit of weight, I wonder if Michael would get the same harrassment.
                              You'd think so, but I heard a while back that it is typical to gain weight from being in a relationship simply from having romantic dinners.

Anyway, TW did seem a bit more tones now that you mention it.

Comment

Yeah, TW did look a little more buffer than usual.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎