Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects

What did you think of the effects in this ep? Post your thoughts her.

Right hereVVV
    yup here.
    HERE

They were special

Comment

Originally posted by spidymich
      They were special
      and they were effects

"special effects"

duh

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by spidymich
        They were special
        Yes, not bad when McNally broke away from the cops and went straight into the ground,. And also when Clark picked him up before he was goign to be arrested by the bus he supersped to his truck and made him promise not to tell anyone.

Comment

I liked how much superpower they were able to work into the episode on a limited budget. There was a lot of superspeeding being shown via the "whoosh" noise, and the digging effect when McNally broke from the cops was a very cost effective means of showing us his viewpoint. They may have a limitted budget, but they seem to be doing the most they can with it.

Comment

I liked how much superpower they were able to work into the episode on a limited budget. There was a lot of superspeeding being shown via the "whoosh" noise, and the digging effect when McNally broke from the cops was a very cost effective means of showing us his viewpoint. They may have a limitted budget, but they seem to be doing the most they can with it.

Comment

Special as in spedcial...

Comment

With a limited budget, atleast they got an X-Ray for Clark, and two scenes of the farmer.

Comment

i taped the episode but havent watched it yet, could someone brief me on what superpowers clark used in this one and what the situation was plz.

Comment

I thought the X-Ray effects had been taken up a notch; the skeleton looked a little more detailed than usual.

Comment

I thought they were good as usual. I especually liked the burrowing thing with McNally.

Comment

Yeah the burrowing was pretty good. The grafics have always been really good in this show in general but they are getting better . Like the fortress looks really good too.

Comment

It was also funny when the farmer got puncehd out of the dirt as he was coming at Javier

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎