Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidgardDragon
    Yes, the song has an actual name, it is "Prelude 12/21" as stated before. It's a very short song, so it is probably a "prelude" track on the CD before missmurder.
    Wait, I still don't get it, what's the song called?

Originally posted by YankeesSuck311
    yah that is the name of the cd, which is spectacular, very fitting, it may seem kinda lame with the slow-mo walk, but i wouldnt want it any other way, that song fit perfectly, and the door closing exposing 33.1 was phenominal
    I couldn't agree more. It was very reminiscent of the scene in the Season 5 premier (Arrival I think?), also at the end of the episode, when Depeche Mode's Precious was playing, and the camera panned through yet another top secret LuthorCorp building to end on Fine oozing out of the black ship. Both wonderful musical scenes, two of my favorites.

Comment

i love afi, cool to hear it on this show

Comment

It sounded awesome.... I've had the album for a ages but never listened to the song.... too bad it's a brief one

Comment

Okay to settle this, the OUTRO SONG is:
          Prelude 12/21, by the band A.F.I., off the CD December Underground.

Miss Murder video plays Prelude 12/21 at the very beginning... but it's a different song! So don't confuse

Comment

I'm not a big fan of AFI, but it sure fit in at the end scene with Lex.

Comment

Originally posted by Ketchup
              Okay to settle this, the OUTRO SONG is:
              Prelude 12/21, by the band A.F.I., off the CD December Underground.

Miss Murder video plays Prelude 12/21 at the very beginning... but it's a different song! So don't confuse
              I was definitely kidding when I said I still don't understand, because Midgard had to post basically the same information three times in quick succession. Thank you though for clarifying, thinking I was confused.

Comment

what is the name of the song they played at the very end?

when lex is leaving room 33.1

Comment

AFI
                  "Prelude 12/21"

want a link to DL it?

Comment

yes, thank you

Comment

The outro with Lex was freakin' amazing!! Whether you like him or not, you have to admit that at that point he was totally badass...

Comment

there's a link so you can listen to the whole song and the video enjoy

isn't google great
                        Last edited by thehenry89; 12-09-2006, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
                          That song was also in One Tree Hill ,and both scenes of both shows with it were good.
                          Definitely. I loved how Peyton was boxing and stuff. The scene with Lex was phenomenol.

Comment

Mmm so after I heard that song I thought it sounded similar to another song that I heard on smallville back in the day...anyone remember the episode where Clark plays football? While he's in the locker room Boulevard of Broken Dreams plays...so I made a Smallville mashup with both of these songs...i'll try and link to it, i think it's not that bad for my first mashup with me not really knowing what im doing

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...8839fcd699a86a i think this will work, lemme kno what u guys think and if i shud bother making anymore haha
                            Last edited by lesstjake182; 12-12-2006, 09:20 AM.

Comment

If you guys want a good version of the ending song to the Subterranean episode.

You can download it Here

Enjoy & Have Fun.

-AgentVash

Comment

Thanks for the links!!!

I deff love that end song...it is so creepy! just like the whole Lex ending scene Lol

I loved it

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎