Chloe and Jimmy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lostfan588
    if this isnt setup for a future love triangle i don't know what is
    It's not the future... it's happening right now! It's plain as day. They set it up in Zod!

Comment

lol i know but its just beginning to take form....pretty soon clarks gonna b begging to have chloe back! mwahaha. he deserves a little torture . Chlark is coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Sullivan
        Sorry but she just told him that they were friends..and it's true. She didn't said that She doesn't love Clark anymore. So... (;
        She also said that the relationship is 'anchored firmly at bay.'

Comment

I've yet to see a love triangle, and if it is it's onesided. Meaning only Jimmy sees the situation as a "Love" triangle.

Chloe's is a crutch of Clark's and now that said crutch has spread her wings, he's had to adjust to the situation. I don't see that as jealousy. More as a reality check.
          Last edited by Deana; 12-07-2006, 07:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shy175223

This is how TV make money heh. They want us to believe thats Chlark is dead and surprise! Chlark is happening! Thats my hopes.

Comment

Originally posted by Deana
              I've yet to see a love triangle, and if it is it's onesided. Meaning only Jimmy sees the situation as a "Love" triangle.

Chloe's is a crutch of Clark's and now that said clutch has spread her wings, he's had to adjust to the situation. I don't see that as jealousy. More as a reality check.
              right.

Comment

Chloe is not going to WANt to kill Clark for that. And aonther thing I do not think that Chimmy will end.
                suuuure u dont see it naw jus kiddin

Comment

I'm sorry, I didn't see a single thing from Clark indicating that he was jealous. No long looks or jealous looks, nothing but standing there unable to get a single word in because Jimmy was going wild on him for pretty much no reason. Now if something happens in the future, we'll deal with it then but I have not gotten any indications that Clark has a problem with their relationship. I sense more of Clark being uncomfortable around Lexana than with Chlimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto/DQ/
                    This is how TV make money heh. They want us to believe thats Chlark is dead and surprise! Chlark is happening! Thats my hopes.
                    No. it is more like a reality check via chloe.,

Originally posted by D.M.A.
                    suuuure u dont see it naw jus kiddin
                    D.M.A despite our differences on this you know I enjoy reading your post.

Comment

yup! face it ppl Chlarkimmy is THE TRIANGLE of SV. Lana's going corrupt w "Money is power", Lois is no where to be seen, and JImmy himself sees Clark as being "madly in love with Chloe" the wirters put that in their on purpose ppl, otherwise if Chimmy were solid they wouldnt have put in JImmy's quite fascinating comments about the Chlark lol. The Chimmy's goin down and Clarks gonna be the one to make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostfan588
                        yup! face it ppl Chlarkimmy is THE TRIANGLE of SV.
                        Apparently you haven't read the latest Gough interview which just came out today.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                          I'm sorry, I didn't see a single thing from Clark indicating that he was jealous. No long looks or jealous looks, nothing but standing there unable to get a single word in because Jimmy was going wild on him for pretty much no reason. Now if something happens in the future, we'll deal with it then but I have not gotten any indications that Clark has a problem with their relationship. I sense more of Clark being uncomfortable around Lexana than with Chlimmy.
                          And speaking of Lexana, didn't Gough say a little while long ago that the whole triangle is about Lexana.

Comment

It is. For right now anyways.

Originally posted by myankskent
                            When Whitney had issues with Clark for thinking that he was in love with Lana and wanted to "steal" her from him... was he wrong?

Comment

Clana is not gonna happen. nope. she's pregnant money is POWER. blah blah blah....shes corrupted so Clarks not gonna take her back

tptb are messing w ppls minds....they have a strange sense of humor.

besides this is about what we are being shown ONSCREEN. and Chlarkimmy is being setup!!! the words of jimmy prove it!mwahhaahaha

Comment

Originally posted by chlarklove

When Whitney had issues with Clark for thinking that he was in love with Lana and wanted to "steal" her from him... was he wrong?
                                Evidently not since Clark nearly kissed Lana while she was with Whitney.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎