Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe and Jimmy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy, when Chloe said that ship has sailed in relation to Clark, I almost started to do a wave. It is about time! God!!

Chloe and Jimmy is cute, but I like cute.

I was glad to see Jimmy. I actually like him.

Comment

*sniffs* I smells trouble in the near future for Chimmy

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Comment

Originally posted by lillie_poo_pod
        *sniffs* I smells trouble in the near future for Chimmy

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
        well, I smell something different and it isn't trouble.

Comment

Definitely didn't see any jealousy from Clark when Chloe and Jimmy were about to kiss and he interrupted. I also don't sense that Clark doesn't like Jimmy. It looked like Clark was going to say, "Wait a minute, I have no problem with you" and then Jimmy just overpowered the conversation with his comedy.

Comment

not only that but bc jimmy seems to be suspectin something up with clark already and the totally out of place "madly in love with you line" i think he'll be a little more understanding than sum may think when he later sees chlarks feelings coming out...and it makes it more likely him and clark will remain friends in the future

Comment

Originally posted by Deana
              Boy, when Chloe said that ship has sailed in relation to Clark, I almost started to do a wave. It is about time! God!!

Chloe and Jimmy is cute, but I like cute.

I was glad to see Jimmy. I actually like him.
              you did a wave, I breathed a sigh of relief when heard those words striaght from Chloe.

Originally posted by myankskent
              Definitely didn't see any jealousy from Clark when Chloe and Jimmy were about to kiss and he interrupted. I also don't sense that Clark doesn't like Jimmy. It looked like Clark was going to say, "Wait a minute, I have no problem with you" and then Jimmy just overpowered the conversation with his comedy.
              that was I thinking.

Comment

which is why chloes going to want to murder clark for breaking up the chimmy and not letting her move on from him

Comment

"I'm ya bro, not ya foe."

L. M. A. O

Comment

Originally posted by Lostfan588
                    which is why chloes going to want to murder clark for breaking up the chimmy and not letting her move on from him
                    Chloe is not going to WANt to kill Clark for that. And aonther thing I do not think that Chimmy will end.

Comment

Originally posted by Lostfan588
                      And if that happens, which would be terrible, then that could end up destroying the Chlark friendship because Chloe looks to be very happy with Jimmy. That would also make Clark look really bad and I hope for his sake he doesn't break them up. Either way, if he does, I definitely can't see Chlark happening at all because Chloe will be furious.

Comment

Originally posted by shy175223
                        you did a wave, I breathed a sigh of relief when heard those words striaght from Chloe.

that was I thinking.
                        Sorry but she just told him that they were friends..and it's true. She didn't said that She doesn't love Clark anymore. So... (;

Comment

ohh they will. they will. wait til Crimson. the wirters didnt throw in that "madly in love with you" line for nothing.

Comment

ohh they will. they will. wait til Crimson. the wirters didnt throw in that "madly in love with you" line for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by biaaly
                              That always happens when the girl has a boy best friend of course Jimmy is gonna be insecure and think something, doesn't mean its true
                              In RL maybe. But in TVLand when everything is scripted and *purposely* written for a reason... then yes. Jimmy does have something to be worried about.

And IMO, when Chloe said "you make me happy" to Jimmy... she didn't sound too convincing.

But really, Chloe is convinced that Clark will never feel that way about her, so she's trying to move on. Jimmy is there, she likes him enough (not in love with him), he makes her sorta happy and has fun with him... so she figures what the heck.

That doesn't change the fact that she still loves Clark and always will and that Clark's feelings are changing and Chloe is about to know it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by chlarklove
                                In RL maybe. But in TVLand when everything is scripted and *purposely* written for a reason... then yes. Jimmy does have something to be worried about.

And IMO, when Chloe said "you make me happy" to Jimmy... she didn't sound too convincing.

But really, Chloe is convinced that Clark will never feel that way about her, so she's trying to move on. Jimmy is there, she likes him enough (not in love with him), he makes her sorta happy and has fun with him... so she figures what the heck.

That doesn't change the fact that she still loves Clark and always will and that Clark's feelings are changing and Chloe is about to know it as well.
                                if this isnt setup for a future love triangle i don't know what is

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎