No announcement yet.

Chloe and Jimmy

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ginnyfan
    I agree that Chloe just wants to keep it light and fun and Jimmy is more tenacious. I don't know if he's looking for a serious relationship... but he's more serious about it than Chloe is.
    I agree and I'm glad a cloiser can atleast admit this much,jimmy is definitely more into chloe than she is wit him.She seems to want things light but jimmy is wantin more which imo also leads to his paranoia of chlark.If she keeps cuttin off his advances at sum point he's goin to question her feelings(Not clarks for her).But I agree she wants to keep things light,but jimmy definitely wants more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krypto/DQ/
      So what if Clark thinks Chloe doesn't have feeling for him anymore?
      Oh, I am pretty sure that he believes Chloe has moved on... And that's exactly why he's becoming more interested in her again.
      That's how men are. Primitive, that's the word...

Comment

• Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
        Oh, I am pretty sure that he believes Chloe has moved on... And that's exactly why he's becoming more interested in her again.
        Yep I agree..........about the Clark thinkin' that Chloe moved on part..........ok also about the men being primitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rachel B
          Yep I agree..........about the Clark thinkin' that Chloe moved on part..........ok also about the men being primitive.
          Sorry to be so honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by InLove_with_Chloe
            I agree that's why him stoppin their kiss is funny to me,plus his arent u 2 still on the clock .But yes he definitely thinks she's moved on yet will still want her,he jus will be afraid to act on it(Well atleast til alil redk hits clark )

Comment

• Originally posted by BadToad
              I never get these types of posts. So, because in the past, Clark wasn't interested in Chloe romantically, but he was interested in other woman, that means he was treating her badly? So, any teenage guy that is good friends with a girl, and ACTS accordingly, but doesn't return her affections if she feels more, is treating her badly? I don't agree with that at all. Clark never pretended otherwise. Clark reassured Chloe as a friend many times over. Clark was there for Chloe in significant ways over and over again. The fact that he was in love with someone else does not constitute, *to me*, that he was treating her badly.
              I agree with you, Clark being in love with someone else would never constitute him as treating Chloe badly. But he could have been more sensitive to her, knowing that she's been harbouring feelings for him for God knows how long. Like when (forgot which episode) he whined to Chloe for the nth time, "You don't know how hard is it to see them together," referring to Lana and Lex. Come on, Chloe didn't know how hard it is? He can't even give her credit where it's due.

He came across as very selfish and thoughtless when he goes on his Lana-mode to Chloe, that's what makes me think of him as treating her badly.
              Last edited by freefall; 01-16-2007, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎