No announcement yet.

Zachary Quinto

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zachary Quinto

He's Jason Schwartzman and Brandon Routh's love child.... Lol just kidding, but am I the only one who think he looks like a mix between the two?

No dude! lol I thought the exact same thing watching a repeat of 'six months ago'...I was like "WOAH! he could've been Supes, he's almost identical to Brandon Routh!" shocked me! maybe he's Brandon's Evil twin

*imagines tv show*

"Days of our supernatural lives"

Comment

Other than he is rather scrawny body wise, his face is right on.

But the actor's name is Zachary Quinto

Comment

I said, is that Clark Kent? When we first saw him with those glasses

Comment

That's almost what I said! I thought Brandon Routh had finally gotten something after Superman. I was thinking that he was doing a better job here than in Superman Returns. Then I thought about it and saw that he was too scrawny to be Supes.

Comment

He could be Brandon Routh, his likeness to BR is uncanny. I have to agree with the glasses he looked just like CK.

Comment

Superman gone evil stealing everyone's powers.

Comment

Well, here is an interesting tidbit:
                Zachary Quinto, who plays the villain Sylar on the hit show ‘Heroes’ wants to be the new Spock. In an interview with the Pittsburg Post Gazette Quinto says "I missed the ‘Superman Returns’ boat, so I’m angling for ‘Star Trek.’ People are constantly telling me I bear some resemblance to Leonard Nimoy." He also joked about how he would get Heroes co-star (and Abrams best friend) Greg Grunberg to get him an in with the producer of Trek XI: "Maybe Sylar should tell Greg, ‘I promise I won’t kill you if you get me an audition,’ …We’ll see what happens." So add his name to the long list of those who want to be in Trek XI. If Abrams doesn’t opt for big name stars for Kirk and Spock he could do worse than Quinto. (thanks to Steve M. for sending in a Quinto/Spock photoshop image) 

I bet he would do well, he looks good in those ears

Comment

I thought this was funny. It's got some Heroes outtakes too.
                  It's the Zachary Quinto Suite No. 1

The second version of a ZQ funny-ish fan vid I made. Dedicated to his smile, his facial expressions, his laugh, and his hilarity. :D

And Sylar Pokemon

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

LOL

Just one more....

It's the Heroes F.U.N. Song

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                  Last edited by Ginx; 05-14-2007, 12:18 PM.

Comment

That was great!
                    I watched the one from "The Soup" too, that was funny

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                      That was great!
                      I watched the one from "The Soup" too, that was funny
                      Hmmm....the soup one?

Comment

I clicked Zach's name and it lead me there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtu35bylVLE

Comment

I clicked Zach's name and it lead me there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtu35bylVLE
                          HAHAHAHHA - lol.....I was wondering where that clip came from from the other vid I posted.

Comment

He looks like he could be a fun guy to have at a BBQ

Comment

He looks like he could be a fun guy to have at a BBQ
                              LOL - Got that right. He seems like a really naturally entertaining person.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎