Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chapter Eleven - Fallout

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome episode. Man that final scene was powerful. Nikki is still boring, still whinning. Man I was really hoping she was the one to die. Ah well. So the haitian is the "traitor" , well not really. Im glad Issac learned to control his ability, and the dinosaur, man Hiro is going to have his hands full. He really needs to find that sword LOL. Also, Eden picked a noble way to go didn't she? I thought that Sylar was going to kill her for sure. The question thats really got me is why did Peter get sick? It started happening when he was chatting with Claire and HRG. Man Jan 22 can't get here fast enough, uggghh damn you Heroes. Damn you. LOL

Comment

Oh man.... I just made the coolest avatar, but I can't get it down to 20kb or less.
      I've tried, but it makes the color suck.

Here's the original.

Last edited by Randy G.; 12-04-2006, 09:34 PM.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
          Oh man.... I just made the coolest avatar, but I can't get it down to 20kb or less.
          I've tried, but it makes the color suck.

Here's the original.

trying.........

How is that? I just pulled a couple of frames
          Last edited by STFanatic; 12-04-2006, 09:40 PM.

Comment

MY NAME IS SYLAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding. Great episode though.

Comment

Hey come on, don't bash other shows. Unless they made one or less seasons.

Comment

I have two words for this episode.

Awe SOME!

Comment

Thanks for the avy-fix Steve.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                    Thanks for the avy-fix Steve.
                    My pleasure

Comment

im a little confused as to how peter was able to see himself exploding. Isaac was no where near him. And would his explosion be caused by him overloading. Like his body just couldnt handle all the power that filtered in?

Comment

Your guess is as good as mine

I was pissed with Zac not remembering though! That was a low blow, the brother I don't mind but ZAC?!?! c'mon! he was so sweet and such a good friend to Claire...dammit!

eh apart from that the epi was frickkin' awesome! AND at least we got a preview for the next epi, althought it only made me more anxious (those guys are so evil! ) hmmm could "One question: Are you on the list?" be the next "Save the Cheerleader. Save the world?"

eh heck! I LOVE HEROES!

Comment

I at first thought the brother had powers, but then realized he didn't. So, does Zac not like Claire? Is he really gay on the show?

Comment

I don't know, people keep saying he is, but he has never clearly declared anything so iono, but heck! he was a great help to Claire, I'm sad he doesn't remember squat

Comment

it seems like you all understand this show more than me.

could it be cause I never get to sit and watch it from start to finish?

It's so convoluted to me, but yet I absolutely love it!

Is Claire's dad good or bad? I say he's bad and who exactly does he work for? The guy that came to her, was he really there because her dad wanted him to or did he come on his own?

I'm always left with more questions than answers.

Comment

clairs dad we still dont know whats up with him. sometimes he does stuff good and other times bad but then he does something good agian to make us think he is good. he is like lionel in smallville he goes back and forth to being bad then good and we have no idea which is the real way. i dont think he is working for anyone i think he works for himself. unless he works for linderman cause everyone seems to be working for linderman. ya i think he was at claires cause her dad told him too but i dont think he wants to erase her mind i think he is going to tell her something big. perhaps about the truth about her father or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎