Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chapter Ten - Six Months Ago...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it explained a bit on why Nathan is trying to ignore his power; his wife is crippled because of it, so there may be a hint of guilt everytime he thinks of it.

On a totally different note, I've only recently started watching this show (watched all 10 episodes in about 4 days). A friend told me, "it's like Smallville. Y'know, if it was good". Curious, I decided to give it a shot, and man alive; I really like it! Now, I'm a hardcore Smallville fan, but Heroes could certainly give it a run for it's money. It'll be interesting to see what directions it'll take in the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton

On a totally different note, I've only recently started watching this show (watched all 10 episodes in about 4 days). A friend told me, "it's like Smallville. Y'know, if it was good". Curious, I decided to give it a shot, and man alive; I really like it! Now, I'm a hardcore Smallville fan, but Heroes could certainly give it a run for it's money. It'll be interesting to see what directions it'll take in the next few years.
      oh dude, I saw Heroes from the pilot and slowly started loving it now, Smallville and Heroes are in a close race , since people know me as the Smallville lunatic, if they ask me about Heroes I'm just like "Watch it! Heroes is turning into my new Smallville!" they stare at me in shock and say "Woah..." and most of 'em start watching it

Comment

Originally posted by binkys711
        oh dude, I saw Heroes from the pilot and slowly started loving it now, Smallville and Heroes are in a close race , since people know me as the Smallville lunatic, if they ask me about Heroes I'm just like "Watch it! Heroes is turning into my new Smallville!" they stare at me in shock and say "Woah..." and most of 'em start watching it
        If we were to compare Heroes to the first three seasons of Smallville, then I would have a hard time deciding.

But if you take the first season of Heroes and compare it to Smallville from S4 on, Heroes is hands down the better show. There is no contest. Season six of Smallville has just not been that good in my opinion. The only episodes I have enjoyed were Zod and Arrow. Episodes like Wither and Static were laughably bad.

Heroes has just been amazing and continues to get better. I didn't like Heroes at first. Hated the first two episodes. But from episode three on, it has gotten increasingly better with each episode, and only continues to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by vyperman7
          If we were to compare Heroes to the first three seasons of Smallville, then I would have a hard time deciding.

But if you take the first season of Heroes and compare it to Smallville from S4 on, Heroes is hands down the better show. There is no contest. Season six of Smallville has just not been that good in my opinion. The only episodes I have enjoyed were Zod and Arrow. Episodes like Wither and Static were laughably bad.

Heroes has just been amazing and continues to get better. I didn't like Heroes at first. Hated the first two episodes. But from episode three on, it has gotten increasingly better with each episode, and only continues to improve.
          I agree with what you said, except I loved Heroes from the start, the first episode had me hook line & sinker.

I am in for the long haul for both series, and I will buy the DVDs for both.
          I can just imagine a blooper reel from Heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
            I agree with what you said, except I loved Heroes from the start, the first episode had me hook line & sinker.

I am in for the long haul for both series, and I will buy the DVDs for both.
            I can just imagine a blooper reel from Heroes.
            Yeah I agree also, well actually the downfall for me for SV was hypnotic and forward except some epi's which totally rockd

I was also completely devoted to Heroes after watching the pilot.
            Oh man a gag reel for Heroes would be a show all in itself! I'd be soooooo funny!

Comment

I loved the Sylar storyline - very interesting look into his character, as well as some background on Nikki and the Petrelli's.

I love most episodes with some Peter in them anyway :P

Comment

The story with Jessica and Nikki was so sweet!!!! How Jessica would take all the hits for Nikki (even if she kinda goes pyscho at times...)- and Charlie and Hiro! This episode was so sad and so good all at once! I also like how they kept up with the Eden and "Cop" (lol, I forget his name) plots! And how they went deeper into Sylar's character and showed how he started... the Nathan and Peter story was, uh, alright I guess...

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                ya but i wonder how the blood clot may effect sylar and if she did stay alive how much longer will she have lived and did the blood clot cause her smartness?
                Sylar could just fix the blood-cut it's part of his natural power. I think they still should have saved her, but I don't think Hiro could control his power enough. I think I'd rather die from a blood cut in the brain over a guy slicing my head open and fooling around with it... but maybe that's just me?
                Last edited by Ireallylikethisshow; 12-01-2006, 07:36 PM.

Comment

sylar could fix things? i thought he could just tell if something was broken. he could have made millions if he was a doctor diagnosing everyones problems.

Comment

He can locate the problem and know instantly what's wrong, then fix it. And I agree- he coulda helped a lot of people if he had just become a doctor, and he could be winning nobel prizes for curing diseases...

Comment

Originally posted by Atalanta
                      I love most episodes with some Peter in them anyway
                      Say what?

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                        Say what?
                        Heh Heh Heh

Comment

Still love Zach's face ^^^

Comment

And the look on the cheerleaders faces

Comment

He's like, "Oh no she didn't!"

Comment

That was an awesome scene, lol. It made me like Claire even more. She's so cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎