TV Ratings for Heroes

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife & I watch TV together, our # 1 is Heroes, then we vary, #2 for me is Smallville, she likes Smallville, but not as a fanatic as I, her #2 is Grey's Anatomy, then we both agree on the remainder of series, I suppose we agree on most series like Boston Legal, House and so on. (Of course the Simpsons is in there too for both of us.
    Niether of us watch the reality shows, but I will admit we did watch "Who wants to be a Superhero" 'cause we are SUperhero junkies. At least that is what she said, I think she watched it with me 'cause she knows how big of a kid I am when it comes to comic book heroes stuff.

Comment

I had a dream about the number 17, so I am going to go out on a limb and say that Heroes will top 17m viewers this episode!

Comment

17 is my chosen Power Ball number

Comment

Anybody know how well it is doing in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by ForgottenShadow
            Anybody know how well it is doing in the UK?
            BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

4.3 million for the pilot. Several things need to be taken into account. It was on BBC2 which does not get the ratings of BBC1. They show the next episode straight after on BBC3 which is then repeated in the BBC2 spot the following week if that makes sense so why bother watching a repeat?

However- this show got so much publicity on all BBC channels and it should have done better. to put it into perspective doctor who has never dropped below 5 and a half million in 3 years(and is usually around the 7 million mark on BBC1) but the pilot of heroes didn't even get that much.

Comment

anyone know how last night did?

Comment

ratings usally come out around 1pm

Comment

alright gotcha.

Comment

actually I was wrong and here they are http://tvbythenumbers.com/category/r...v-show-ratings Heroes did what is being called a disapointing 10 million viewers and viewership fell between hour 1 and 2. Let me explain that last part the number of viewers was the same in the second hour but it got less of the market share. Also viewers were down about a million from last years finale and about 6 million from last years premeire so season two is still hurting the show.

Comment

That really sucks!

Comment

Heroes lost another million or so viewers this week came in at 9.2 million down further from last week http://pifeedback.com/eve/forums/a/t...51/m/225108361

Comment

NBC is cutting back on costs:
                          http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...,3593891.story

Does anyone think some shows might be in danger? Should we be worried about Heroes?

Comment

I'm a little worried at this point.

Comment

only if smallville had heroes ratings *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
                                only if smallville had heroes ratings *sigh*
                                Agreed.
                                But if we average 4 million, we'll get a Season Nine!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎