Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chapter Nine - Homecoming

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

in issacs painting they had ando and hiro at the school right? so did hiros time travel screw that up cause wouldnt he have done that anyway and if the painting still is supposed to come true does this mean hiro will catch up back in time and the whole cheerleader saving thing has to be done over? like due to a time rift like future hiro told peter?

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
      what about issacs painting? could that be radio active man and or the cause of the explosion.
      Yeah Jeff, that was the same thing I was thinking.

If it's true & Hiro catches up, then it would be cool to see the whole "Homecoming scene" played out differently.

Comment

I know the theme for the next couple weeks
        Free the Peter, Free the Nuclear Explosion on New York

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
          Here we go........Zachary Quinto (Sylar) from NBC's "Heroes."

yup thats him. he looks fimilar what else has he been on.

Comment

Free the Peter! LMFAO!
            Crzyeyez1345 that's too funny!

Comment

Yeah Jeff, that was the same thing I was thinking.

If it's true & Hiro catches up, then it would be cool to see the whole "Homecoming scene" played out differently.

ya im wondering how it would be different if hiro catches up to real time. and i still want to see how the world is saved because she was saved hummm. maybe it was always the other cheerleader that needed to be saved too.

Comment

Originally posted by mariolegosu
                About Peter's ability, I have a theory.

What if the powers stayed in his body for a limited amount of time after the super-powered being and him weren't together anymore. Follow me here. Peter visited Isaac, saw the painting of him flying and then hours later, he flew with Nathan. Now the weird part is that at the hospital, he is able to draw the future even if Isaac wasn't anywhere near that place.

Maybe Peter can have more than one power at a time, but didn't know how to use Sylar's or he didn't what they were. Afterall, it was the first time Peter ever even heard of that guy.

So we got:
                #1: Peter can only use one ability at a time and the whole drawing the future thing was a plothole.
                #2: Peter didn't know how to use Sylar's powers or it happened too fast.

I'm leaning for #2.
                My post was skipped and I wanna hear your opinion about this. I need to know I'm not insane!

Comment

yup thats him. he looks fimilar what else has he been on.

ya i looked it up and he was on lizzy mcguire as the jerky director guy the matt attacked with ketchup

haha i answered myself as if im 2 different people lol. i think im getting to tired lol

Comment

Info on Zachary Quinto: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0704270/

Comment

Simon, I'm not sure because I don't think we have a really clear picture of Sylars full abilities. We've only seen a few, but does he ALSO mimic other heroes powers, or does he just have the powers of the ones he's killed so far?

haha i answered myself as if im 2 different people lol. i think im getting to tired lol
                      Maybe you've got split personalities like Niki/ Jessica.

Comment

I believe he just has the powers of the ones hes killed so far. What would that power be called? The Highlander. There can be only one! *cue Queen*

Comment

Here we go........Zachary Quinto (Sylar) from NBC's "Heroes."

Awesome, how did you find that?

I really should read ahead huh?

Comment

Steve, I'm really from the future.

Comment

According to Wikipedia, we have two more episodes before the hiatus. Next weeks and then one on Dec. 4th. I have a quiz that day, DAMN! Oh wells.

Warning, link contains spoilers.

Comment

I actually found the episode to be anti-climatic after the hype. The only 'hero' who ends up trying to 'save the cheerleader, save the world' is Peter? That's not what I got from the promos. My other gripe with the story is the Sanders/D.L. arc and the lack of a connection between it and the rest of the characters and their arcs. Yes, some of their paths have crossed, but their stories are as yet too disparate, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎