No announcement yet.

Chapter Nine - Homecoming

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic.

I wonder why Peter didn't use Sylar's abilities to fight back or something. Maybe he didn't know how to use them. Or maybe he can't have more than 1 ability at a time and he had Claire's when they fought.

With the previews from next week, I really wonder what is going to happen with the whole Niki/Jessica saga. And where the heck is Hiro!

Again, fantastic episode.

Comment

How did Peter all of a sudden know his power he was at lost last week

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowlord367
        I liked it. I didnt want Jackie to die. Yes shes mean, but the death of an innocent girl is never pleasent. Especially when its by a freak murderer. I thought this was the best so far. I wonder what the next theme will be. And mmmaaaannn next weeks looks amazing. Anyone know when this show goes on hiatus?
        I agree that it was bad that Jackie died, a punch in the eye was enough.

It looks like thirteen episodes are scheduled, so four more to go.

Comment

Sweet!!!! *cough better than smallville cough*

Comment

Originally posted by mariolegosu
            Fantastic.

I wonder why Peter didn't use Sylar's abilities to fight back or something. Maybe he didn't know how to use them. Or maybe he can't have more than 1 ability at a time and he had Claire's when they fought.

With the previews from next week, I really wonder what is going to happen with the whole Niki/Jessica saga. And where the heck is Hiro!

Again, fantastic episode.
            You may be on to something about Peter's powers, one at a time.

Hiro was "Six Months Ago". The title of next week's episode.

Comment

its going to 13 episodes before break? so only 9 or 10 episodes next year? seems odd unless its a long break.

Comment

Maybe the season finale involves new york blowing up, like the painting.

Comment

Not sure how Pete knew to twist his feet back around.
                  Let's hope Mr. Bennet lets Claire come forward & tell the police that Peter was NOT the guy who killed Jackie.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                    You may be on to something about Peter's powers, one at a time.

Hiro was "Six Months Ago". The title of next week's episode.

ya im guessing the flashback is like hiros real time so its like real time but it isnt.

Originally posted by Randy G.
                    Let's hope Mr. Bennet lets Claire come forward & tell the police that Peter was NOT the guy who killed Jackie.

im thinking peter knew when his body was healing while she was around but its weird cause how long do powers last with him cause she was gone for a while.

and ya i hope clair or her dad tell the cops peter is innocent or get the hatian guy to mind wipe the cops to forget peter was involved.
                    Last edited by superhippie2000; 11-20-2006, 08:16 PM.

Comment

He will visit Peter soon, he hasn't tagged him yet. and now he knows he has powers for sure.

"Peter's Powers", sounds like the start of a tounge twister.

Comment

Well when he mysteriously began to heal and twisted his entire lower body back in place, I think he kinda figured out that he could do the same with his feet.

He probably figured it out because he didn't feel the pain. (Remember when Claire had 2 ribs poking out of her and didn't even notice.) That might also explain why he didn't feel his twisted feet since he didn't feel the pain.

One thing we've established is that Sylar doesn't have any healing/invulnerability powers. Only telekenesis.

Comment

Luckily Peter can't actually be charged with murder. Any lab report will say that he is covered in his own blood. Also a girl was freakishly murdered the same way hours before his flight arrived. I love this series.

Comment

what about issacs painting? could that be radio active man and or the cause of the explosion.

Comment

Here we go........Zachary Quinto (Sylar) from NBC's "Heroes."

Comment

About Peter's ability, I have a theory.

What if, the powers stayed in his body for a limited amount of time after the super-powered and him weren't together anymore. Follow me here, Peter visited Isaac, saw the painting of him flying and then hours after, he flew with Nathan. Now the weird part is that at the hospital, he is able to draw the future even if Isaax isn't anywhere near that place.

Maybe Peter can have more than one power at a time, but didn't know how to use Sylar's or he didn't what they were. Afterall, it was the first time Peter ever even heard of that guy.

So we got:
                                #1: Peter can only use one ability at a time and the whole drawing the future thing was a plothole.
                                #2: Peter didn't know how to use Sylar's powers or it happened too fast.

I'm leaning for #2.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎