Theme - Drinking, and the reasons why
    ............. Action and Spuffy

hope ya like it
    any feedback is always appreciated
    to help with future vid making

thanks

Link

The Nips Are Getting Bigger

hey chokito thanks for the link to your new vid.

Awesome job on this one! I thought it was very cool and I really liked how you put it all together. The editing was very well done and you used the flashes looked great in there and were very effective. I especially liked your scene selection and lyric matching! It was very clever and made for a very fun vid!

Nice stuff with the opening title sequence, the scenes you used there made for a cool lead in to the rest of the vid and the titles looked awesome. I really liked the what you did after the title sequence with the intercut fighting/drinking scenes. That was very clever and worked really well as a start to the vid. Also the drinking beer lyric match was great! In fact all your lyric matches were right on throughout the vid, very awesome job with that!

The sword fight sequence between buffy and angel was very well timed up, awesome editing there. The section after that with the back and forth between the fighting scenes and the drinking scenes worked very well with the song and the lyrics. Cool flash effect work at 131-136 that was a great way to break up that long drinking scene! The quicker flash work at 203-207 was also very cool! The shot of the brain at 224 was a clever lyric match for wiping out brain cells lol! Again I really liked all the flash stuff at 236. The final swordfighting sequence was very well edited to the song, and the ending was very well done! Awesome vid Chokito!

Keith

Comment

thanks very much for that Keith
      glad you liked it
      and glad you thought it was a fun vid

there appeared to be so many different beats
      drums, bass, etc
      i was sure i using the right ones , in the right places (if you know what i mean)

so thanks for your feedback, looks like i was using the right beats
      yeah i wasn't sure if the longer flashes were to lengthy
      the color in them might be to bright though ???

glad you liked the ending
      that was the main reason for all buffys drinking

thanks again Keith
      Last edited by Chokito; 11-20-2006, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎