No announcement yet.

Lionel's reaction to Chloe

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lionel's reaction to Chloe

I'm thinking that Lionel getting snippy with Chloe when she called them "Meteor Freaks" means Lionel is trying to find a "cure" for Lex or at least understand "Meteor victems" more. Lionel was there when Lex was affected by the meteor shower. I think that might be part of the reason he's been so obsessed with the Kryptonite all these years. And now he's covering Lex's butt about 33.1 and wants to be his partner. Right now I don't think Lionel's intentions are evil. But we'll see.

What does everybody else think?

Lionel remains a mystery to me...
    But I enjoyed the Chlionel moment, it had been quite a while, no?
    I hope Lionel will become evil again, his interest in level 33.1 might get him there. IMO.

Comment

personally, i think his interest in level 33.1 is more about helping Clark. He didn't save Lex's a$$ for no reason, he has an agenda of his own. He wants to know what Lex is doing because, he (Lionel) was once doing things like that himself. So, to protect Clark, he's going inside to figure out who knows about Clark, and if Lex knows anything. the other thing is to see what these people can do so that he can warn Clark of possible enemies. thats my story and im sticking to it

Comment

I agree with that, I am LEX. The meteor freaks would know something about Clark, and Lionel possibly wants to keep them from telling Lex anything.

As for Lionel's talk with Chloe, I think he is just trying to tell her to back off, that all she will do is muddy the waters, so to speak. He was definitely snippy with her considering they just sat next to each other at the Kent dinner table.

Comment

I agree with I am Lex as well. I think Lionel has his own agenda regarding clark and so he has to play both sides (lex and the Kents) to get as much information as he can...

However I'm not totally convinced that his intentions are "good" Only time will tell..

Comment

Didn't Lionel try to have Chloe killed? Isn't that why they faked her death? Obviously he doesn't know she knows, but does she know that he knows? I don't know.

Comment

ALLABOUTCLARK.. You totally hit the nail on the head. I like how he snapped at her when the last epp they were happily sharing the gravy I really dont think LIONEL is up to some good at all... His agenda is to HOOK UP with MARTHA and he will stop at nothing to get what he wants.. use the secrets from the meteor freaks against CLARK or black mail MARTHA somehow.. just watch.......... IT IS INEVITABLE

Comment

Lionel tries to have Chloe killed, and fails.
                Lex tries to have Jimmy fired, and he only gets demoted.

Damn those Luthour's suck.
                I am surprised their business hasn't been taken over by pixies.

Comment

Does lionel know that chloe knows clark's secret?

Comment

I think so. Didn't he know somewhere in season 5? I thought all three were working together on something at one time.

Comment

Yeah, in Oracle.

Comment

One thing about luthorism is that never let others find out your ambitions..

Comment

Lionel: "Meteor Freaks? You're not in high school anymore, Miss Sullivan. This is the real world."

Meteor Freaks was a term that she helped to coin in high school. "Freak" is a pejorative term. It's a derogatory term, used to insult someone. He's essentially telling her to grow up and knock it off with the childish name calling.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                            Lionel: "Meteor Freaks? You're not in high school anymore, Miss Sullivan. This is the real world."

Meteor Freaks was a term that she helped to coin in high school. "Freak" is a pejorative term. It's a derogatory term, used to insult someone. He's essentially telling her to grow up and knock it off with the childish name calling.
                            Also Lionel is always at playing a double-game. So while he'd appreciate her helping finding his son, he has no actual interest in her disclosing the 33.1 to the public because that would damage LuthorCorp. So he disparages her by claiming she's stuck in High School.

Interestingly, the term meteor freak initially wasn't even use for a meteor freak. It was used in Nicodemus by Clark to refer to Dr. Hamilton, the meteor collection barn dweller.

Clark: Who's that?
                            Chloe: I think it's Dr. Hamilton.
                            Clark: The meteor freak?
                            Chloe: Yeah.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡