Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is my next DVD purchase.
    The only place I have found it (without ordering it) is at Fry's electronics/computer store.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
      A lot of people complain about these episodes without the major reveals, but I find that they tend to be the better episodes in some sense, because they take the time to develop character.
      You got a point. I'll admit I may have jumped the gun here and overlooked the episodes character moments. I believe it had something to do with the "hoopla" surrounding Heroes return from its hiatus. I believe alot of fans were expecting some big reveal or some WOW moment, instead we got character development. It was unexpected, it seems many aren't used to seeing it

Comment

Oh wow!!

You can see the full episode on NBC Rewind with cast comentary, I didn't see that the first time I went to watch it.

Gonna watch that now.

Comment

I loved "Godsend" because the characters continue to organically interact. Plus, how cool is it that they have Chris Eccleston on the show now? My only complaint may have been that we barely saw him (hey - not an invisible joke there).

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
            I loved "Godsend" because the characters continue to organically interact. Plus, how cool is it that they have Chris Eccleston on the show now? My only complaint may have been that we barely saw him (hey - not an invisible joke there).
            (drum rimshot)

I was hoping for him to be in the episode earlier, but from what I read on your Herosite.net, I knew it would be toward the end.

My wife & I are jazzed about CE.

And IMO, it gets better each week.

I am waiting to find out if "The invisible man" is always invisible, or can he be seen as well.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
              That is my next DVD purchase.
              The only place I have found it (without ordering it) is at Fry's electronics/computer store.
              I actually found it in the PX here on base. I didn't even know at the time it had came out. I saw it, had a flashback to when I watched it as a kid, and bought it on impulse. It brought back some memories and I had a good laugh at the special effects and fight scenes but with some of those shows if they are good those other things are barely noticeable.

Comment

During the time it was on TV, I was working at a job where I couldn't watch TV, and when the second season came out I was on a cross country motorcycle ride that lasted just short of two years.
                (my first trip was started in 1977 and lasted into 1979, I really should write a book about that)
                So I didn't know the series existed until Smallville was announced and was about to air, folks were discussing if the series were going to be simuliar.

Comment

I thought it was a really good episode. It's nice to have Heroes back! I gave this episode a 9. Good stuff.

Comment

I love this episode, really. WellI love all of them :P but yeah, this one was good. I love to see more from Jessica, who she can "take" Nikki's body without a mirror near. And i really liked the scene with some of the Heroes reunited: Hiro, Nathan and Isaac. I'm with STFanatic: I want to find out if Claude is invisible if he wants to be or not.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎